UV Light Disinfection Market in the US 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers UV Light Disinfection market landscape in the US and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast UV Light Disinfection market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 13.98 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the UV Light Disinfection market in the US for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report takes into account revenue generated by individual companies involved in UV light disinfection.
UV disinfection refers to the process that is used to sterilize the air, water, and F&B. UV disinfection equipment uses UV light for the disinfection process and does not involve the usage of chemicals. Hence, UV disinfection is considered more user-friendly and eco-friendly than other types of disinfection equipment. These advantages are increasing the demand for UV disinfection from end-user segments such as Industries, Commercial Establishments, and Municipal Establishments.
- Advanced UV
- Severn Trent Services
Other Prominent Vendors
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- UV Pure Technologies
- Xylem Water Solutions
- Need for Clean Potable Water
- Lack of Water Treatment Infrastructure
- Rapid Industrialization
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29590 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)