India Mens Apparel and Footwear Industry Outlook 2017 - Driven by Increasing Preference of Denim and Casual Footwear
The industry research report titled “India Men’s Apparel and Footwear Industry Outlook to 2017 – Driven by Increasing Preference of Denim and Casual Footwear” provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as the market size of the India men’s apparel and footwear industry, Casual Wear, Formal Wear, T-Shirts, Shirts, Trousers, denim, innerwear, athletic wear, winter wear, ethnic wear and sleepwear segments. The report discusses market segments by industry structure, by ready to wear/ stitch urban-rural, price points and other parameters. The report also covers the market share of major players and key performance indicators of each brand in each of the segment in India along with future outlook of all the segments.
India men’s apparel and footwear market has showcased an upward thrust in terms of growth, inclining at the rate of % in 2012. During this year, the men’s apparel and footwear market registered revenues worth USD million, growing from USD million in 2011. Rising disposable income coupled with the increasing awareness of international fashion trends have provided a strong growth to the men’s apparel and footwear market in the last few years. The brands such as Peter England, Van Heusen, and Louis Philippe, Levi’s, Lee Copper, Arrow, Tommy Hilfiger and several other brands dominate the menswear market in the country. Men’s shirts remained as the largest contributing category in men’s apparel market throughout the period of 2007-2012. In 2012, the sales from the unorganized segment of the market accounted for nearly 68.0% share in the overall men’s apparel market revenue in India. In terms of revenues, the urban consumers from metropolitan cities, developing cities and small towns accounted for a share of % to the overall men’s apparel sales revenue in India. In 2012, % of the men’s apparel market revenue was contributed by apparels falling in the price range of INR 100-800. India men’s apparel industry, which has grown at a CAGR of 10.9% during the period of 2007-2012, is anticipated to incline at a compounded annual rate of 14.9% over the period of 2012-2017
India men shirts market registered total revenue worth USD million in 2012, witnessing a growth of 9.1% over the previous year. Brand loyalty factor is high amongst the consumers of premium and super premium price segment of shirts. A large proportion of high profile male inhabitants, HNWIs and business tycoons are the frequent buyers of shirts of this category. Male consumers aged between 25 to 60 years old, accounted for % of the sales revenue of shirts as observed in 2012. In formal shirts category, full sleeves shirts dominated the market. In the organized segment, Madura Garments, which owns the famous brands such as Peter England, Van Heusen, Louis Philippe and Allen Solly dominates the formal and semi-formal shirts.
Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/195627
Men’s footwear contributes nearly 60% to the revenue of overall footwear market in the country. In light of this, India men’s footwear market has always been the center of attraction for international players over the last few years. Renowned international brands such as Nike, Adidas, U.S Polo, Puma and others have been expanding their network of retail stores and number of manufacturing units in India. A large number of international and native players have been trying to capture a significant share in the lucrative market of men’s footwear in India. Additionally, online stores have also become an important channel of sales for men’s footwear in the country in the last few years. An unparalleled development in e-commerce also signifies the favorable prospects for the industry as manufacturers venture into new territories in order to attract new customers over the internet.
Men’s apparel and footwear market has witnessed a rapid growth in e-commerce due to rising penetration of internet in urban, rural and sub-urban cities across India. Owing to its convenience, speed, competitive pricing along with multiple payment options such as online payment and cash on delivery is expected to aid the growth of men’s apparel and footwear market through online retailing channel in the coming years. Revenues from the men’s apparel and footwear industry in India are expected to expand to USD million in FY’2017, growing with a CAGR of % from FY’2012 to FY’2017.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/195627
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of India men’s apparel and footwear, shirts, trousers, denim, winter wear, inner wear, suits, t-shirts, active wear, ethnic wear and sleep wear markets.
- Market segmentation of India men’s apparel and footwear market on the basis of types of men’s apparels, by industry structure, by ready to stitch and ready to wear, by rural and urban demand, by price range, by domestic and international brands and by casual and formal wear.
- Market segmentation of men’s shirts, trousers, denim, winter wear, inner wear, suits, t-shirts, active wear, ethnic wear and sleep wear markets on the basis of price range, sizes, industry structure and different age groups of consumers.
- Market segmentation of men’s footwear on the basis of types of footwear product categories, industry structure, raw materials, distribution channel, price range and rural and urban demand.
- Trends and Developments in India men’s apparel and footwear industry.
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profiles of the major players of men’s apparel and footwear market on the basis of EBOs and MBOs and online retail channel.
- Market share of leading players on the basis of revenues in shirts, trousers, denim, winter wear, inner wear, suits, t-shirts, active wear, ethnic wear and sleep wear.
- Market share of leading players/ brands on the basis of revenues from different types of footwear such as premium formal, economy formal, casual and athletic footwear.
- Future outlook and projections of the men’s apparel market and men’s footwear market in India.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948