High-performance thermoplastics are highly specific polymers that find application in highly specialized applications across various sectors and industries. They are highly priced, sold in low volumes, and have a combination of extraordinary properties such as superior temperature tolerance, chemical, flame, and radiation resistance, improved mechanical properties, and excellent electrical properties. Major high-performance thermoplastics product types include specialty nylons, polyphenylene sulfide, sulfone polymers, liquid crystal polymers, aromatic polyketones, polyetherimide, and others. The Electrical and Electronics industry and the Automotive sector are the major end-user industries that drive the demand for high-performance thermoplastics.
Analysts forecast the Global High-performance Thermoplastics market to grow at a CAGR of 6.23 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global High-performance Thermoplastics market for the period 2015-2019. The report also provides data on the different segments of the Global High-performance Thermoplastics market that are based on the following criteria:
- Product Type
Global High-performance Thermoplastics Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global High-performance Thermoplastics market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- E.I. DuPont De Nemours
- Honeywell International
Other Prominent Vendors
- Ascend Performance Materials
- DSM Engineering Plastics
- GSF Plastics
- Lati SPA
- Mitsubishi Plastics
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Omni Plastics
- Industry Demand for Higher Performance Characteristics.
- Increase in Raw Material Costs.
- Increased Demand from APAC Region
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29725 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)