Duty Free Retailing in the Middle East and Africa, 2015-2020; Market Dynamics, Retail Trends, and Competitive Landscape is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The Middle East and Africa duty free retail market recorded CAGR of 4.2% during 2010-2015. Over the next five years, growing tourism, expansion of duty free retail space, upcoming airport development projects and entry of international players will provide impetus to the market. The UAE is the largest duty free market in the region but suffered from decrease in Russian duty free spending due to devaluation of Ruble which affected their purchasing power.
- The Middle East and Africa will grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2015-2020 to reach US$5.1 billion by 2020
- The UAE is the largest and fastest-growing market in the region which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1%
- Health and beauty will be the fastest growing category in 2015-2020 growing at a CAGR of 7.0%
- Duty free retailers are leveraging technology to provide innovative digital shopping and promotional services
- Saudi Arabia duty free market is at nascent stage with attractive growth potential
Complete report available @ Duty Free Retailing in the Middle East and Africa, 2015-2020.
The “Duty Free Retailing in the Middle East and Africa, 2015-2020” report provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different product categories sold through duty free channel in the Middle East and Africa.
This report Offers:
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2020 by country and category; covers five countries in the Middle East and Africa and 20 categories, including clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, packaged food, health and beauty, photographic equipment, printed media, sports equipment, tobacco, toys and games, and others
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- International arrivals by country and top 10 source countries for international arrivals in each country
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for duty free channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates for each country
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Get reliable duty free retail sales data on five countries in the Middle East and Africa for 2015 with forecasts for 2020, and identify the largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of duty free retail sales data by country and categories to spot and target key categories in each country, and use to plan growth opportunities and develop strategies for each
- Choose partners , understand the competition, with data and analysis of major duty free operators in the region, including market shares, trading performance, locations, latest developments, and the outlook for each
Dubai Duty Free JR Duty free Dufry Egypt Air Duty Free (EADFS) DFS Group Aer Rianta International LS travel retail
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research