ReportsnReports.com adds report The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2014 - 2020 to its store. Considering its thriving ecosystem, spectrum flexibility and performance metrics, public safety organizations worldwide recognize LTE as the de-facto standard for mission critical mobile broadband communications.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/276044-the-public-safety-lte-mobile-broadband-market-2014-2020.html.
With spectrum already allocated, public safety agencies in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the U.S have already begun to operate private LTE networks. Driven by public safety demands, LTE products can now also operate in spectrum bands previously unthinkable, such as the 400 MHz band, which is widely available to public safety agencies worldwide. Moreover, demands for tactical and rapidly deployable broadband solutions have also led vendors to develop private LTE base station products in a variety of innovative form factors such as Cell in a Box (CIAB) or airborne cells.
SNS Research estimates the global spending on private LTE infrastructure including base stations (eNodeBs), mobile core (EPC) and backhaul will account for $2 Billion annually by the end of 2020. By the same time, the installed base of private public safety LTE base stations (eNode Bs) will reach nearly 155,000 globally, following a CAGR of nearly 60% between 2014 and 2020, and will serve nearly 4 Million private public safety LTE subscribers worldwide.
However it is important to note that the transition to LTE is one of the will be one of the most complex technical changes the public safety communications industry will ever witness and will present challenges in its own right, particularly in the context of global standardization. Furthermore spectrum, regulatory and budgetary issues in certain regions such as Europe will delay large scale private deployments.
Nonetheless, service prioritization partnerships with commercial LTE network carriers will create an ecosystem for operating public safety devices over commercial LTE networks during this transition period. We estimate that public safety LTE device shipments over commercial networks will account for nearly $7 Billion in annual revenue by the end of 2020.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global public safety LTE market, besides considering the wider LMR and mobile broadband industries. In addition to covering the business case, challenges, spectrum allocation strategies, industry roadmap, deployment case studies, vendor products, strategies, standardization activities and application ecosystem for public safety LTE, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for mobile broadband, LMR and public safety LTE subscriptions from 2011 till 2020. Also covered are public safety LTE service revenues as well as device and infrastructure (eNodeB base stations, EPC mobile core, backhaul) shipment and associated revenue forecasts.
The report comes with an associated XLS datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report, as well as a list and associated details of 46 global private public safety LTE network deployments (as of Q1’2014).
The report has the following key findings:
- Global spending on private LTE infrastructure including base stations (eNodeBs), mobile core (EPC) and backhaul will account for $2 Billion annually by the end of 2020
- By the same time, the installed base of private public safety LTE base stations (eNodeBs) will reach nearly 155,000, following a CAGR of nearly 60% between 2014 and 2020, and will serve nearly 4 Million private public safety LTE subscribers worldwide
- As much as 15% of all public safety LTE investments will be military centric tactical deployments by 2020
- Commercial carriers and public safety MVNOs will pocket nearly $7 Billion in public safety LTE service revenues by the end of 2020, following growth at a CAGR of 40% between 2014 and 2020
- A large nationwide deployment such as FirstNet in the U.S. can save up to 40% in TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) over 10-years by opting for a public-private partnership rather than a private only investment
- Almost all major LMR industry players are leveraging partnerships with established LTE infrastructure vendors such as Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent and NSN, to offer end-to-end LTE solutions
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=276044.
The report covers the following topics:
- Business case for public safety LTE and mobile broadband services
- Key benefits of public safety LTE and mobile broadband
- Challenges to public safety LTE adoption
- Public safety agency, network operator and vendor commitments to public safety LTE
- List of private public safety LTE deployments worldwide
- Public safety LTE deployment case studies
- The industry roadmap for the public safety mobile broadband in general and the LTE market in particular
- Public safety LTE deployment and funding models
- Spectrum allocation for public safety LTE
- Public safety LTE applications ecosystem
- Public safety LTE vendor assessment and strategies
- Profiles of over 100 players in the public safety LTE ecosystem
- Public safety LTE standardization
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis of private and commercial public safety LTE deployments
- Military and tactical LTE deployments
- Public safety LTE base station form factor analysis
- Exclusive interview transcripts from 7 industry players including Airbus, Motorola Solutions and General Dynamics
- Strategic recommendations for vendors, system integrators, public safety agencies and wireless carriers
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2011 till 2020
Market forecasts and historical figures are provided for each of the following submarkets:
Public Safety LTE Base Station (eNodeB) Shipments, Revenue & Installed Base
- Private LTE
- Commercial LTE
Form Factor Categories
- Small Cell
- Relay Node
- Tactical Cell on Wheel (COW)
- Tactical Cell in a Box (CIAB)
- Airborne Cell
Additional Forecasts for Pubic Safety LTE Infrastructure
- Public Safety LTE Mobile Core (EPC) Investments
- Public Safety LTE Backhaul Investments
Public Safety LTE Device Shipments & Revenue
- Private LTE
- Commercial LTE
Form Factor Categories
- Handportable LMR Terminal
- Mobile (In-Vehicle) LMR Terminal
- Notebook PC
- USB Dongle
Public Safety LTE Subscriptions & Service Revenue
- Private LTE
- Commercial LTE
Public Safety User Subscriptions over Private Mobile Broadband
- Private LTE
- Private WiMAX
Public Safety User Subscriptions over Commercial Mobile Broadband
- Analog Radio
LMR Data Subscriptions
- TETRA TEDS
- P25 Phase 1
- P25 Phase 2
The following regional markets are also covered:
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Key Questions Answered:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- Which countries will be the first to deploy and adopt LTE for public safety applications?
- How many private public safety LTE base stations (eNodeBs) will ship in 2020, and how will these compare to the wider commercial LTE market?
- How much will be invested on mobile core (EPC) and backhaul infrastructure to support private public safety LTE deployments?
- How will the VoLTE ecosystem evolve and how will this impact PTT and voice services for public safety LTE?
- When will standardized mission-critical voice communications and proximity services see large scale proliferation in the public safety LTE market?
- How much revenue will the public safety LTE application ecosystem generate in 2020?
- How will public safety LTE device shipments vary by form factor (handheld LMR terminals, mobile in-vehicle LMR modems, notebook PCs, USB dongles, smartphones, PDAs) overtime?
- Is the 400 MHZ spectrum realistically feasible to support public safety LTE applications?
- What are the prospects of tactical, rapidly deployable and airborne LTE solutions?
- Does Huawei stand a chance in the public safety LTE market outside of Asia?
- Which vendors and system integrators are the most successful in the public safety LTE market?
- How many first responders rely on private and commercial mobile broadband networks for their daily tasks?
- How will private and commercial public safety LTE subscriptions compare in 2020?
- How will public safety LTE subscriptions compare to other mobile broadband technologies such as WiMAX and HSPA in 2020?
- What opportunities exist for commercial wireless carriers and MVNOs in the public safety LTE market?
List of Companies
The following companies and organizations have been reviewed, discussed or mentioned in the report:
3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project),7 layers AG,Abu Dhabi Police,ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority),Aculab,Adax,ADCOM911 (Adams County Communication Center),Aeroflex,Airbus Defence and Space (Formerly Cassidian),Airbus Group,Airspan Networks,Airwave,Alcatel-Lucent,Amdocs,Anritsu,APCO (Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials-International),Apple,ARASKOM,Aricent Group,Artevea,ASTRID,ASTRO Solutions,AT&T Mobility,ATIS (Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions),Atlas Telecom,Aviat Networks,Avtec,Axell Wireless,Axis Communications,BAE Systems, BASE (Belgium),BayWEB (Bay Area Wireless Enhanced Broadband system) And 200 More.
Inquiry before Buying on this Report The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2014 - 2020 at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=276044 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the IT & Telecommunication ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.