Our Favorite Innovations of 2015 ;Flavor preferences and innovation opportunities is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Products have been selected and analyzed by Business Development Consultants, Managers, Researchers, and Analysts - all with a wide range of individual specialisms. This unique approach gives an insight into the sheer variety of innovation that is currently reaching the market. Each product is accompanied by the author's take on what has made the product stand out for them this year, whether it is a new market, a game-changing formulation, or a novel marketing method.
- A segmented approach to innovation type allows access to perhaps unconsidered product categories.
- Understand what it takes to stand out from other launches in a year of innovation, and learn from other "game-changers."
- Gain a unique insight into the informed personal opinions of FMCG market experts.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Our Favorite Innovations of 2015 ;Flavor preferences and innovation opportunities.
It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Key questions answered:
- What are the most standout innovations of 2015, both in my sector, and from the wider FMCG space?
- What is next for my category and how can I stay ahead of the competition?
- How can innovations in other markets and sectors influence my decisions in the coming years?
Reasons To Buy
- Now in its second year, the Favorite Innovations series highlights the standout innovations of 2015 across the FMCG space.
- This collaborative report gives you an opportunity to gain a unique insight into the informed personal opinions of FMCG market experts.
Xiangpiaopiao Felissimo Merry Reberos WU Gum Post Propercorn Jianfa Cadbury Vegemite Rocket Brewing Co Campbell's CauliRice Carlsberg Crayola Johnnie Walker Chicha Morada Shiseido Asda Granarolo Spa Poise Myagkov Rescue Mai Clif Smashbox Manflu Kirin Moschino Leonimal Katjes Fassin Airwick
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research