Contraception methods can be temporary or permanent and are available for both men and women. Permanent methods include sterilization for women (tubal occlusion or hysteroscopy) and sterilization for men (vasectomy). Temporary methods are hormonal and non-hormonal. Hormonal methods include contraceptive transdermal patches, oral contraceptive pills, hormonal IUDs, vaginal rings, and vaginal implants. Non-hormonal methods include withdrawal methods, diaphragms, condoms, sponges, cervical caps, and non-hormonal IUDs. Condoms, diaphragms, sponges, and cervical caps are also referred to as barrier contraception methods.
The analysts forecast global contraceptive devices market to grow at a CAGR of 4.88% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report includes the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global contraceptive devices market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, we considered revenue generated from sales of various contraception devices.
The report, Global Contraceptive Devices Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the landscape of the global contraceptive devices market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39775
- Church & Dwight
- Merck & Co
Other Prominent Vendor
- Agile Therapeutics
- Condomi Health International
- Fuji Latex
- HLL Lifecare
- Karex Industries
- Mayer Laboratories
- Medicines 360
- Okamoto Industries
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- The Female Health Company
- Growing Prevalence of Unplanned Pregnancies
- Threat of Low-Cost Generic Contraceptives
- Increasing Strategic Partnerships
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39775
About US:Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.