New space creates dedicated entrance, patio and parking for call-ahead and walk-in orders
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (July 3, 2014) – Q39, Midtown Kansas City’s newest barbecue and wood-fired grill restaurant, is launching Q2GO, a dedicated carryout service area for both large and small orders. The special Q2GO addition includes a separate entrance and entry space, featuring displays of the award-winnings sauces and rubs. Q2GO is a specifically designed area, adding another element to the Q39 experience with dedicated service. The new Q2GO includes a pergola for additional outdoor seating with carryout parking.
Q2GO TWO WAYS:
1. For lunch or dinner, Q2GO creates the options to call ahead or walk in and order items from the Q39 menu, such as Brisket Burgers, Munchin’ Hogs BBQ Sandwiches and Competition BBQ Plates.
2. For larger parties, picnics or office events, Q2GO also features a separate menu, featuring smoked meats and sides available by the pound. The larger orders include serving ware, plates and fresh baked rolls as determined. The full menu listing is available at Q39kc.com.
Q2GO is open during Q39’s existing business hours: Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Q2GO orders are available for walk-in or by calling ahead to 816-255-3038.
“We put a lot of thought and research in to the design of the experience. By creating a dedicated space, we allow the main dining area to continue to focus on great service and Q2GO to separately satisfy the Q cravings,” said Q39 Executive Chef and Owner Rob Magee. “We’ve made it easier for barbecue and wood-fired grill lovers to stop by and pick up a meal on their way home, for a summer picnic or just a quick lunch.”
· Fast and Fresh – A selection of popular sandwiches available weekdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Soups and Salads – For meal starting options or healthier alternatives.
· Munchin’ Hogs Barbeque Sandwiches – Choose from pulled pork, beef brisket, burnt ends, chicken breast or house-made chipotle sausage to make the traditional barbeque sandwich.
· Specialty Sandwiches - Pairing barbeque smoked meats with other culinary combinations, adding a unique spin to the traditional barbeque sandwich.
· Competition Barbeque Plates – Designed for the barbeque purist, these plates will be prepared with the same quality and specifications used to receive the highest national awards.· Brisket Burgers – Q39’s burgers are made from USDA certified Black Angus ground brisket and chuck.
Smoked meat by the pound
· House-made Chipotle Sausage
·½ pound $8.00/1 pound $16.00
· Black Angus Sliced Beef Brisket
·½ pound $8.00/1 pound $16.00
· Pulled Chicken
·½ pound $10.50/1 pound $19.00
· Q Spare Ribs
·½ $15.00/full $26.00
· Apple Brine Pork
· ½ pound $8.50/1 pound $16.00
· Sliced Burnt Ends
·½ $8.50/full $18.00
Sides by the pound
· Apple Coleslaw, Baked Beans, White Bean Cassoulet, Potato Salad
· Single $3.00/½ pint $4.00/pint $14.00/quart $16.00
· Garlic Smashed Potatoes
· Single $5.00/½ pint $7.00/pint $14.00/quart $28.00
· Macaroni and Cheese
· Single $6.00/½ pint $8.00/pint $16.00/quart $32.00
· Seasonal Vegetables
· Single $4.00/½ pint $5.00/pint $10.00/quart $20.00
· House-cut fries
· Single $3.00
View the full lunch, dinner and Q2GO menus at Q39kc.com.
Q39 is a new concept in Kansas City barbecue led by Rob Magee, owner and executive chef, and his wife Kelly Magee. The restaurant features a full-service staff and the area’s first open barbeque kitchen. The restaurant’s menu features barbeque-inspired wood-fire grilled dishes, as well as recipes from hundreds of award-winning barbeque dishes served at contests around the nation by barbeque team Munchin’ Hogs, also led by Magee. The restaurant is open 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sunday. Visit Q39 online at Q39kc.com.