The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Turkish travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Turkey for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
View Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/travel-and-tourism-in-turkey-to-2018-report.html
The Turkish travel and tourism sector performed well during the review period (2009–2013), with growth recorded in both domestic and international tourist volumes. Timetric expects the growth to continue over the forecast period (2014–2018), driven by government initiatives to promote Turkish tourism offerings in key European source markets and emerging markets such as India, growth in business-related tourism, and an increase in air traffic.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to tourism demands and flows in Turkey:
- It details historical values for the Turkish tourism sector for 2009–2013, along with forecast figures for 2014–2018.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period.
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Turkey.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period.
Reasons to buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish travel and tourism sector.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Turkish travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
Browse More Reports related to Travel Category: http://www.researchmoz.us/travel-services-market-reports-154.html
- The tourism sector relies heavily on spending by international arrivals; inbound tourism expenditure totaled TRY32.3 billion (US$17.1 billion) in 2013, compared to TRY22.4 billion (US$11.8 billion) from domestic travel in the same year. This is despite the domestic tourism volume being more than double international arrivals (69.2 million domestic trips against 32.8 million international arrivals) in 2013.
- Turkey, with its increasing domestic and international tourist volumes driving the growing demand for accommodation, also observed an increase in investment in the hotel market. Istanbul is a key entry point for hotel brands that have still not entered the Turkish market. Following the success of the tourism sector in the country, several new hotels have opened and many others are scheduled for the future.
- Turkey’s car rental market recorded a CAGR of 14.66% during the review period to reach a market value of TRY343.8 million (US$181.8 million) in 2013. The majority of car rental revenues are generated at non-airport locations. In 2013, the non-airport car rental value accounted for 47.9% of the total. Leisure car rentals accounted for 62.4% of the total car rental value in 2013 and business car rentals accounted for 31.3%.
- Turkish travel intermediaries’ industry value increased at a review-period CAGR of 12.50% to reach TRY15.2 billion (US$8.0 billion) in 2013. During the review period, tour operators and travel agents launched marketing and promotional activities, such as discounts on prior reservations and equated monthly installment (EMI)options for credit card holders to attract more international and domestic tourists.
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948