- Machine washable: When your cat perch cover starts getting dirty, simply remove it, throw it in the washer, dry it and it's ready to use again. It's that easy!
- Eco-friendly: The Cat Perch Cover, made with organic cotton, keeps your cat perches clean and protected, making them last longer and keeping them out of landfills. And, because they want nothing to go to waste, they will use leftover scraps to make the zero-waste Pouncin' Pouch cat toy. Almost all carpeting used in cat perches is made from synthetic, petroleum-based fibers, and then sprayed with stain-resistant chemicals. The Cat Perch Cover will provide a stylish protective barrier between these chemicals and beloved furry friends.
- Made in America: Everything will be made in Asheville, NC, by Sewlink, a small, local, woman-owned sewing company that pays a living wage.
- Charitable giving: A portion of the proceeds will be donated to animal shelters and foundations across the US to help cats in need.
- The Cat Perch Cover will fit any cat perch measuring 10 to 14 inches in diameter with a lip of 1 to 4 inches.
- Round version for round cat perches and square version for square or rectangular perches.
- Made with organic cotton fabric with padding sewn in between the two layers of the cover.
- Reversible design.
- Machine washable.
- Patent pending.
The Climb-It Cat Kickstarter campaign runs from November 7 to December 13. As with all Kickstarter campaigns, it's all or nothing: They need to reach their goal of $10k by the deadline or they won't receive any of the money pledged.
Climb-It Cat has designed and completed the first batch of prototypes, but needs funding help with the costs of the first full production run. With the success of this Kickstarter project, they will start producing large numbers of cat perch covers so they can give back to our community and help cats in need by donating a portion of the proceeds to animal shelters and foundations across the US.
- Learn more about the Climb-It Cat Kickstarter project here: http://kck.st/1NA54oX
About Climb-It Cat
At Climb-It Cat, the products are designed with three core values in mind: Eco-friendly. Fun. Cats. In 2015, Kristi King founded Climb-It Cat because she loves cats, the environment, and homonyms ("Climate" Cat *wink, wink*). Kristi has been a cat guardian her entire life, has been running a successful organic raw pet food business for over 10 years, and currently lives with three rescue dogs and a clowder of awesome, beautiful, furry product testers.
Climb-It Cat is also a Martha Stewart American Made 2015 Nominee.
- Learn more about Climb-it Cat here: http://www.climbitcat.com/