The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2016-2026 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The procurement of simulators is primarily dependent on the procurement of other military equipment such as aircraft, submarines, helicopters, armored vehicles, UAVs, and naval ships. With the market for these systems expected to witness robust expenditure over the forecast period, military simulators will be much in demand. Factors such as internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by the various armed forces across the world are driving the demand for conventional and unconventional military hardware and software
Complete report available @ The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2016-2026
- The Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market, valued at US$13.3 billion in 2016, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.90% over the 2016-2026 period, to US$17.7 billion by 2026
- The market consists of three simulation categories: flight, combat, and maritime. Flight simulators are expected to account for 59% of the global military simulation market, followed by maritime simulators and combat simulators with shares of 21% and 20%, respectively
- North America dominates the sector with a share of 36.4%, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific with shares of 25.4% and 25.2%, respectively.
The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military simulators, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2016-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military Simulation and Virtual Training Market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Simulation and Virtual Training Market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research