RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Energy Efficient Low Horsepower AC Motors Market (2013 – 2018): Product (Synchronous, Asynchronous), Current (Single phase, Three-phase), Application (Consumer, Industrial, Refrigeration, Medical), Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, ROW)” to its store.
The report on global energy efficient low horsepower AC motors market presents an in-depth analysis of the applications, products, and geographic regions of the concerned broad markets for the period from 2013 till 2018. The energy efficient market has been covered under two segments: fractional horsepower AC motors and energy efficient 1hp-3hp AC motors. All the applicationsand geographies that hold potential for the future, in the energy efficient low horsepower AC motors market, have been identified and articulated in the report.
The total global market is expected to reach $44.32 billion by 2018 ata double digit CAGR from 2013 till 2018. The market value in 2012 was approximately $23.07billion.
Request a sample @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=115851 .
The report focuses on the in-depth segmentation of all the major market segments by the product types, applications, and geographies.The application market has been segmented into five verticals; namely consumer, industrial, refrigeration, medical and others. These areas are further delved into, briefly. For instance, the industrial application is segmented into small capacity pumps, surveillance cameras, small capacity pumps, direct-drive turntables, compressors, small centrifuge /separator spindle motors, robots, portable power tools, packaging, material handling, and others. The major headers under the application section have been mapped against the major geographies.
The market dynamics; that is, the drivers, restraints, and opportunities of each of the markets have been identified and explained in the report. The market estimation and forecastshave been done using market dynamics. The report has identified the major companies active in the current market and, also, those who have the potential to emerge as prominent players. In addition to the company profiles, the report does provide a Competitive landscape (CL) of the key players for each of the markets. The CL covers market share analysis, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, new product developments, and the key growth strategies of each player.
The report also provides detailed synopsisabout Porters five force analysis for energy efficient low horsepower AC motors market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters, governing each of them.
The energy efficient market is also mapped against themajor geographic regions. The market by geography is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World (ROW). The chapter gives a detailed insight with regards to theregional profit pockets and potential emerging markets. Apart from the market segmentation, the report includes critical insightslike value chain analysis.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=115851 .
- The global energy efficient market is estimated to grow at a healthy CAGR from 2013 till 2018,and is expectedto cross $40 billion by the end of these five years.
- Detailed segmentation of global energy efficient market by applications and product types, with a focus on markets withhigh growth and emerging technologies.
- The major drivers for the energy efficient low horsepower AC motors market are:- the potential for energy savings, and the increasing incentives offered by the governments.
- APAC is the dominant region for energy efficient low horsepower AC motors market, followed by Europe.
- Currently, consumer application attributes formore than 50% of the global energy efficient low horsepower AC motorsmarket.
- The factors such as, the increasing demand from consumer appliances manufacturers for higher efficient motors, are influencing the market ecosystem.
- Industrial and consumer appliances are the major applications for energy efficient low horsepower AC motors.
- The commercial refrigeration application is expected to witness a strong growth during the forecast period.
- Porter’s analysis in detail, value chain analysis along with technology & market roadmaps, and evolution of each of the markets is presented.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/energy-efficient-low-horsepower-ac-motors-market-2013-2018-product-synchronous-asynchronous-current-single-phase-three-phase-application-consumer-industrial-refrigeration-medi-market-report.html .
Browse Engines & Motors Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/manufacturing-construction/machines-equipment/engines-motors .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/