New market research titled “Vision Care - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Vision Care pipeline. The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Vision Care pipeline products.
Company Profiles: Adventus Technology Inc, Alcon, Inc., Apeliotus Ophthalmics, Auburn University, Axcelon Biopolymers Corp.Bar-Ilan University, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Belfanti - Fureder - Meidl technisches Buro f Elektro u Haustechnik GmbH, Bionic Vision Australia, Body Organ Biomedical Corp., Children's Hospital Boston, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, CooperVision, Inc., Cornell University, EP Global Communications, Inc., eSight Corporation, Euclid Systems Corporation, Eyegenix, EyeNetra, Inc., Eyenovations, EyeYon Medical, Imperial College London, iSTAR Medical, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Medisse BV, Mercy Research and Development, Microbiosensor Ltd, Monash University, Nano Retina, Inc., Novartis AG, Ocular Dynamics, LLC, Ocutec Limited, PixelOptics, Inc., Pixium Vision, Presbia Plc, Queensland University of Technology, ReVision Optics, Inc., Stanford University, Tel Aviv University, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, The Johns Hopkins University, UltraVision CLPL, University of Auckland, University of California, San Diego, University of Florida, University of Oxford, University of Rochester, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, University of Valencia, University of Washington, Visioneering Technologies, Inc., VISTAKON Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Visual Pathways, Inc., Visus Technology, Inc., Yolia Health Company, Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG and ZircLight Inc.
Complete report on pipeline assessment Vision Care with 125 market data tables and 06 figures, spread across 213 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/vision-care-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· Extensive coverage of the Vision Care under development
· The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
· The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Vision Care and list all their pipeline projects
· The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
· The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
· Recent developments in the segment / industry
Request sample for this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=463326 .
Reasons to buy
· Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of Vision Care under development
· Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
· In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date