Encryption is a technique that secures data by converting plain text into a cipher format during transmission through the internet. The process uses mathematical algorithms that convert the information into an undecipherable format that can only be accessed using a secret code. The strength of an encryption code is measured by its length, which is determined by the number of bits used, as it is directly proportional to the number of possible codes or combinations. Though the primary goal of an encryption software is to encrypt and decrypt data, it also includes features such as shredding.
Analysts forecast the Global Encryption Software market to grow at a CAGR of 17.36 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Encryption Software market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from encryption software, solutions, tools, applications, services, support, and maintenance.
The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the six major vendors in the market. It provides a geographical segmentation of the market for 2014 and details of the major drivers, challenges, and trends in the market. It also provides a segmentation based on data usage, applications, and end-users in the market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=34223 .
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- Trend Micro
Other Prominent Vendors
- SAS Institute
- Tumbleweed Communications
- Voltage Security
- Increased Incidence of Data Breaches
- Complexities Related to Encryption
- Increased Adoption of BYOD
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=34223 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.