LAS VEGAS (January 4, 2015) – Reimagining the guest experience with modern-day convenience, ARIA Resort & Casino has collaborated with Crave Interactive, a cutting-edge guest service software company, to create the largest-ever installation of the provider’s in-room hotel tablets. Enhancing the resort’s AAA Five Diamond service, the tablets will offer a hyper-tailored guest experience with new amenities such as digital in-room dining orders, one-touch spa service requests and an endless stream of news in multiple languages.
The new tablets have been created specifically for ARIA and its distinct array of services. This revolutionary in-room technology will change the way visitors build their Las Vegas itineraries with just one touch including:
- Dining. Guests can order from a full in-room dining menu, schedule breakfast delivery for the next morning and even book restaurant reservations directly through the tablet.
- Housekeeping. Launching in April, housekeeping integration capabilities will have requests for turndown service, extra towels and pillows or a rollaway bed at guests’ fingertips.
- In-Room Packages. For special occasions and celebrations, guests can order in-room packages, extending personalized experiences directly to their guestroom or suite.
- Spa. Those looking for ultimate relaxation can view The Spa & Salon at ARIA’s entire menu of services and reach out for a therapist’s consultation to book a day of pampering.
- In-Room Controls. With one touch, guests can adjust room lighting and temperature to their liking or set a personalized wake-up call that might include the television turning on to their favorite channel as the curtains sweep open to reveal the Las Vegas sun. When it’s time to say “good night,” one touch will close all the curtains and turn off every light.
- News. Guests won’t have to miss any breaking news while away from home, as ARIA’s tablet offers access to thousands of publications from around the world through the PressReader application.
- Communication. The tablets make it easy for groups traveling together to stay up-to-date on their itineraries, even offering multimedia messaging with graphics and video, ideal for meeting hosts.
- Language. Catering to ARIA’s international clientele, each tablet is available in a variety of languages, including English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and German.
“From its inception, ARIA has been committed to providing both a luxurious and technologically advanced experience,” said Shannon McCallum, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino. “We continually seek out ways to improve the guest experience and improve our offerings as trends and technology change. These new tablets are a testament to that pledge.”
The new tablets will provide the intuitive functionality that ARIA guests are accustomed to, offering a user interface that is approachable and accessible to all. Installing this tablet, with its breadth and depth of capability, in all guest rooms and suites exemplifies the resort’s commitment to green and technology innovations.
Gareth Hughes, CEO and Founder of Crave Interactive said, “This installation is the industry's largest and together, Crave and ARIA are setting new standards in world-class guest service. We are extremely proud to be part of a project that raises the bar for the world's most technologically advanced hotel.”
ARIA’s Crave tablets will be offered in all 4,004 guestrooms, with further customized services for Deluxe Rooms, Tower Suites and Sky Suites’ guests. The installation will roll out through multiple phases and future enhancements will include retail ordering, M life status and Tier Credit updates, customized messaging, tablet skins and graphics, social media and much more.
Any media attending CES 2016, January 6-9, can contact Dara Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a first-hand, in-room demonstration of ARIA’s new Crave tablets.
# # #
ARIA RESORT & CASINO
ARIA Resort & Casino is a stunning AAA Five Diamond resort on the Las Vegas Strip featuring spectacular amenities, high-end service, premium meeting and convention space, striking architecture and sustainable design. Combined with its unparalleled offerings including the luxurious Shops at Crystals and the first-of-its-kind public Fine Art Collection, ARIA introduces a new generation of resort experiences, unlike anything Las Vegas has ever seen. ARIA and its neighboring properties within CityCenter are a joint venture between MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) and Infinity World Development Corp, a subsidiary of Dubai World. For more information and reservations, visit ARIA.com or call toll free at (866) 359-7757; also find ARIA on Facebook and Twitter.
Formed in 2009, UK-based Crave Interactive Ltd is a leading developer of guest-facing hotel tablets and app solutions, helping hotels provide great service via in-room tablets and guest-owned devices. Crave is the European market leader, and its products and services are available worldwide. Crave’s services are powered by Crave Cloud, a sophisticated proprietary software platform that delivers excellent guest services via any device. To date over 1,000,000 items have been ordered via Crave Cloud. Crave in-room tablets and apps provide a full range of guest services in a sleek and stylish manner. Crave solutions can replace paper directories, and increase revenues of in-house services, such as spa treatments, restaurant bookings and merchandise sales. Nearly all guests engage with Crave in-room tablets, viewing an average of approximately 50 pages per guest night.
+44 (0)7785 551196