Smartphone Sales to reach 1.9bn in 2018 as ASP drops below $190 - Q1 2014 Research in Focus: Smartphones starts by noting that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 14% over the next four years. By purchasing this report you will gain a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global smartphone market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help you build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The Pyramid Research difference:
• The report provides an analysis of the drivers behind results from previous years and forecasts in the global smartphone market.
• By purchasing this report you will gain in depth knowledge of historical and forecast revenue from the handset market as a whole as well as smartphone market revenue, outlining past and projected trends globally and by region, enabling you to adjust your business plan.
• The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision makers, allowing you the opportunity to plan for future participation in the market.
Purchase a copy of this research report @ http://bit.ly/1gYwscr.
· Global demand will continue to be strong for smartphones, this trend is largely driven by the projected decline of the average selling price.
· By 2018, Asia-Pacific will be by far the largest market for smartphones.
· Revenue from smartphone sales will account for over 94% of total handset revenue by 2018, highlighting an almost complete transition to the technology.
Reasons to Buy
• This Research in Focus report provides a five-year forecast of both the handset and smartphone market in terms of unit sell-through and revenue, developed using Pyramid Research's rigorous bottom-up modeling methodologies, to enable executives to effectively position their companies for growth opportunities and emerging trends in demand for their products.
• A detailed analysis of the market shares of handset and smartphone device vendors, including market share in terms of device sell-through as well as market share in terms of smartphone OS for the years 2011 through 2018, helps executives examine the drivers behind market performance to understand best practices, formulate competitive strategies, assess evolving threats and make informed investments.
• The report details the average selling price of both handsets and smartphones globally for each year from 2009 to 2018, for each region, and for 14 select markets, enabling executives to fully understand market dynamics and determine the most effective strategies for specific years and geographic locations.
• The largest markets in terms of handset and smartphone unit sell through as well as the forecast growth trends through 2018 for these countries are revealed, elucidating the shifting market dynamics across the forecast period and giving companies a more targeted and informed way to approach investments and operations in the handset industry.
Complete report available @ http://bit.ly/1n8uqhK.
Table of Contents
Highlights from this quarter
Handset sell-through trends
Smartphone sell-through trends
2013 smartphone pipeline
OS competitive landscape
Revenue and ASP trends
Appendix: Country-level forecasts
Appendix: Definitions and methodology
Related Reports on IT & Telecommunication Market:
UK Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Smartphone Sales by Vendor and by Operating System @ http://bit.ly/ROa6DZ.
UK Fixed Communications Market to 2015: Service Adoption @ http://bit.ly/1gYwHnG.
Spain Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Smartphone Sales by Vendor and by Operating System @ http://bit.ly/S95ZCW.