The global stationary cycle market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2014 to 2019. Though the mature markets (such as the U.S., Germany, and the U.K.) hold larger shares in the stationary cycle market, the Asian region is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019. The global stationary cycle market holds a high potential for growth in future, due to a number of forces that favor this market, such as the exponentially increasing health and fitness consciousness among consumers worldwide.
The global market is also fueled by factors such as high obesity incidence; a colossal patient pool that suffers from cardiovascular diseases; government initiatives to raise funds; conferences; as well as the arrangement of community-based physical activities and healthy eating programs. However, the paucity of R&D facilities and deceptive marketing strategies/practices adopted by players in the fitness equipment market to attract customers may obstruct the growth of this market in the coming years. The shift of major health club chains towards equipment retailing and an emergence of new distribution channels in the fitness industry provide numerous growth opportunities for the market players.
In this report, the global stationary cycle market has been broadly classified on the basis of product type, pricing of equipment, end-user, and geography. The products segment is classified into recumbent stationary cycle, upright stationary cycle, and others. Based on the pricing of the equipment, the global stationary cycle market has been categorized into premium equipment and budget equipment. The major end-users of the global stationary cycle market are vertical markets, health clubs, and home fitness segments.
Geographically, the market has been divided into four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America (comprising the U.S. and Canada) commanded the largest share of 44.5% of the global stationary cycle market in 2014, followed by the European market. As per the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), approximately 313,011 liposuction procedures were performed in the U.S. in 2012. About 37.5% of adults in the U.S. are obese; this is expected to increase to 42% by 2030 (as per the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention). Hence, with the increasing rate of obesity in North America, the market is projected to grow further.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/stationary-cycles-market-by-type-upright-stationary-cycles-recumbent-stationary-cycles-others-by-end-user-health-clubs-vertical-markets-home-fitness-global-forecast-to-2019-market-report.html
The report has profiled the leading players of this market, along with their developments (new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the global stationary cycle market. Nautilus, Inc. (U.S.), Body-Solid, Inc. (U.S.), LifeCORE Fitness, Inc. (U.S.), Brunswick Corporation (U.S.), Cybex Corporation (U.S.), Precor, Inc. (U.S.), Technogym (Italy), Star Trac (U.S.), ICON Health & Fitness, Inc. (U.S.), and Johnson Health Tech. Co., Ltd. (Taiwan) are some of the key players that are engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysisindustry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together provide basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high-growth segments of the stationary cycle market, high-growth regions/countries and their respective regulatory policies, and government initiatives, along with market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner a greater share in the market. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=327899 .
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global stationary cycle market; usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data; and comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for stationary cycle across geographies, new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the stationary cycle market. A detailed description regarding related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market is also provided.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2019, along with the business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players that enhance the bottom line of the companies in the stationary cycle market.
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) that checks the virality and tonality of blogs.
Table of Contents
10 Global Stationary Cycle Market, By Company 87
10.1 Afg 87
10.2 Bladez Fitness 89
10.3 Cybex International, Inc. 91
10.4 Horizon Fitness 94
10.5 Kettler 97
10.6 Lifecore Fitness 99
10.7 Nautilus, Inc 100
10.8 Precor Inc. 103
10.9 Life Fitness 105
Single User License is US $4250 for Discount Inquire@ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=327899.
About Us:Rnrmarketresearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.