RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “PharmaPoint: Migraine – Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” to its store.
PharmaPoint: Migraine – Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
The migraine market is saturated with generic drugs, and the remaining branded products already on the market are expected to lose exclusivity during the next few years, with the exception of Botox for chronic migraine, which is expected to maintain its leading position in terms of sales. However, reformulations of mature products as well as new classes of therapies are anticipated to launch during the forecast period and these will contribute to the market growth. By 2023, the migraine market will grow to $3.7 billion at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6%, with the US continuing to dominate the market as a result of higher drug prices and a large migraine population. Some of the new treatments are expected to target the key unmet needs but opportunities will remain for further treatment choices especially drugs that will offer an improved safety and side-effects profile.
The launch of drugs in the Japanese market is often delayed due to the requirement by Japanese regulatory agencies to perform clinical studies in Japanese patients; as a result, the market uptake of lasmiditan and MK-1602 will occur at the very end of the forecast period, when they are expected to steal shares from triptans as well as gaining additional patient share from the underserved population.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=168574 .
- Overview of Migraine including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the Japan from 2012-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Japan Migraine market.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/pharmapoint-migraine-japan-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Migraine
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2023 in the Japan
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=168574 .
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Catalyst 11
2.2 Related Reports 12
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 13
3 Disease Overview 14
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 16
3.1.1 Etiology 16
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 17
3.1.3 Prognosis 18
3.2 Symptoms 18
3.2.1 Premonitory Phase 18
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=168574 .
Browse Neurology Therapeutics Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/neurology-therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/