Nominations Open for the Awards on Patient Safety
6th International Patient Safety Conference, 21-22 October, ITC Grand Chola, Chennai
Chennai, July 28, 2016 –
The International Conference on Patient Safety-2016 invites nominations for six prestigious award categories - Anaesthesia and Surgical Safety; Innovation in Safe Communication; Infection Prevention & Practices; Innovation in Patient & Family Education on Society; Innovation in Staff Education on Patient Safety and Best Medication Safety.
These awards aim to recognize and encourage the hospitals and the healthcare departments to work for uplifting the need and concern for patient safety.
Award Eligibility: All the Healthcare departments, Healthcare team, Hospitals, Clinics and Private Healthcare entities
The panel of eminent committee members will evaluate the eligible healthcare teams and hospitals based on their exemplary work presented for improving the patient safety.
How to nominate for the Awards?
· Visit Patient Safety Awards section link: http://www.patientsafety.co.in/index.php/awards
· Fill up the online entry form as per the specifications and submit it
· The eminent jury will evaluate and shortlist the finalists
· Extraordinarily performing organization or the healthcare group would be felicitated at the conference
The winners of 2015 Patient Safety Awards:
1. Anaesthesia and Surgical Safety Award – Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
2. Innovation in Safe Communication Award - Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
3. Infection Prevention & Practices Award - St. Luke’s Medical Center, Philippines
4. Innovation in Patient & Family Education on Society Award – Saket City Hospital, New Delhi
5. Innovation in Staff Education on Patient Safety Award – St. Luke’s Medical Center, Philippines
6. Best Medication Safety Award – Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
Over 2000 of doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals across the globe will gather to discuss and share the best practices and the importance of patient safety in the hospital setting during the conference. Be a part of mission towards patient safety, be a part of Patient Safety Conference -2016, Chennai.
Refer to the link http://www.patientsafety.co.in for more information.
IPS CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT II,
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Lane,
Off Greams Road Chennai,
India – 600006
E : email@example.com
Phone (India): +91 44 2829 6218
2. Patient Safety