Market outlook of the global metal forming machine tools market
The research analyst predicts the global metal forming machine tools market to grow moderately at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. Manufacturing industries are particularly dependent on metal forming machine tools for its core activities. Industrial activity in APAC countries, especially China, India, and Japan have witnessed a significant rise in manufacturing and construction activities and it is expected to be a driving force for the growth of this market until 2019.
As per the forecast, this market is likely to witness a growing demand for CNC metal forming machines tools. Analysts predict, the need for automation in the manufacturing of metal forming machine tools will accelerate the shift from conventional, manually controlled machines to CNC machines that operate using programmed commands and computers.
Segmentation and analysis of the global metal forming machine tools market by application
- Automotive industry
- General machinery
- Transport machinery
- Precision engineering
- Building and construction
Metal forming machine tools are essential for manufacturing various metal components in the automotive industry. The automotive industry led this market in 2015 with an overall share of close to 44%. Growing production of automobiles in countries such as the US, China, Japan, and Germany has surged the need for metal forming machine tools.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=48884 .Geographical segmentation and analysis of the global metal forming machine tools market
APAC countries such as China, Japan, Republic of Korea, India, Singapore, and Taiwan emerged as the key revenue contributors to the metal forming machine tools market in 2015.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global metal forming machine tool market is highly fragmented, with the presence of several vendors worldwide. The market is characterized by the presence of well-diversified international, regional, and local vendors.
The leading vendors in the market are -
- DMG Mori Seiki Aktiengesellschaft
- Fagor Arrasate
- Magna International
- Weiss-Aug Company
Other prominent vendors in the market include Amada, Byjc-okuma (Beijing), Doosan Infracore, Fair Friend Group, FANUC, GF Machining Solutions, Haas Automation, Hardinge, JTEKT, and Kennametal.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global metal forming machine tools market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global metal forming machine tools market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global metal forming machine tools market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global metal forming machine tools market?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=48884 .
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.