It’s sad to say it, but it’s true; according to men’s health specialists, the average guy spends shamefully little time caring for his favorite appendage. While he may spend hours every day thinking about it, the actual consideration he gives it during his personal hygiene ritual is minimal. This lack of attention to male organ care can lead to some unfortunate problems that can leave the manhood feeling sluggish and looking unhealthy. Fortunately, men can turn an unattractive and unresponsive lump of flesh into a healthy and vibrant tool with a little help from some powerful male organ vitamins. Here are some of the nutrients that all men need to bolster their male tissue.
1. Vitamin A – this skin-friendly vitamin, which is often used in high-end cosmetic creams for treating acne, psoriasis, wrinkles, and so on, also has antibacterial properties. As such, it tends to cut down on odor-causing bacteria that are so often found in the crotch region.
2. Vitamin B5 – This life-sustaining vitamin is essential to cell metabolism and repair. All of the tissues of the male organ rely on this nutrients to function properly and to recover from daily wear and tear.
3. Vitamin C – Most people are aware of the potent benefits of vitamin C, but few realize how important it is to male health. This nutrient has antioxidant properties which help to fight early aging; in addition, it supports healthy circulatory function and builds the connective tissue that gives the male organ its structure and elasticity.
4. Vitamin D – The entire body, including the male organ, relies on this heavy hitter for proper function and disease-fighting capability.
5. Vitamin E – As any woman can relate, vitamin E is a vital ingredient when it comes to skin care, as it helps to smooth away blemishes and lock in the skin’s natural moisture.
6. Acetyl L Carnitine – This amino acid – a building block of proteins – has nerve protecting properties that can both enhance and restore male sensation due to peripheral nerve damage.
7. Alpha lipoic acid – This little-known nutrient is a powerful antioxidant that helps to fight off skin-damaging free radicals and to preserve a youthful, healthy appearance.
8. L-arginine – Proper male function depends on L-arginine, which helps to regulate the process by which the male organ becomes filled with blood by triggering the release of nitric oxide in the body. Low levels of L arginine can lead to impotence, and therefore, it is a critical element when it comes to men’s reproductive health.
That’s great – now where can a guy find all of these vitamins in one place… without spending his life savings on groceries or supplements?
Getting the right blend of all of these nutrients can seem like an overwhelming challenge. Most men don’t have time to analyze the nutrient content of each food item they consume, and turning to supplements can mean paying for – and swallowing – hundreds of dollars of tablets, powders and other concoctions. As much as a man may be concerned about his male organ health, he is not likely to have the time or patience to make such a chore of proper male care.
Luckily, there are easier solutions. Thanks to modern science, there are creams that are specially formulated just for this purpose. Men won’t generally find a targeted male organ cream in the personal care aisles of the local pharmacy, but smart shoppers will be able to find specially formulated products like a male organ vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that contains all of these ingredients. A cream that also contains high-end moisturizers can promote rapid absorption, then lock in the nutrients so they can get to work on creating softer, more supple and responsive male tissue.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.