EpiCast Report: Type 1 Diabetes - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Type 1 diabetes is a type of diabetes that accounts for 10% of all diabetes cases. The condition occurs as a result of the autoimmune destruction of pancreatic beta cells, which are responsible for producing insulin - a hormone that regulates blood sugar. Type 1 diabetes, formerly referred to as insulin-dependent diabetes, mostly develops in children and young adults. Hence, it has also been called juvenile diabetes, although this term is no longer frequently used.
The epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes in the 8MM. The diagnosed prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes in the 8MM will grow by 40.40% over the next decade, from 6.02 million prevalent cases in 2013 to 8.45 million prevalent cases in 2023.
To forecast the diagnosed prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes in the 8MM, The epidemiologists selected nationally representative population-based studies that provided diagnosed prevalence data in the 8MM. Furthermore, The epidemiologists segmented the prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes by BMI in each market. These BMI segmentations could provide valuable insight into potential patient populations that are eligible for targeted screening programs.
- The Type 1 Diabetes EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for type 1 diabetes in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Canada). In addition, the report includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes segmented by age (ages 0-14 years,15-29 years, 30-44 years, 45-59 years, 60-74 years, and =75 years) and sex. Furthermore, the report provides the distribution of diagnosed prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes segmented by body mass index (BMI) (kg/m2) (BMI <20, BMI 20-<25, BMI 25-<30, BMI =30) in these markets.
- The Type 1 Diabetes epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global type 1 diabetes market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global type 1 diabetes market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups, sex that present the best opportunities for type 1 diabetes therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
To access full report with TOC, please visit EpiCast Report: Type 1 Diabetes - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023.