New market research titled “Interventional Neurology - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Interventional Neurology Devices pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Interventional Neurology pipeline products.
Company Profiles: Alcyone Lifesciences, Inc., Aneuclose LLC, Apeliotus Technologies, Arterain Medical Inc., Avantec Vascular, Cibiem, Inc., Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., Collagen Matrix, Inc., Cordis Corporation, CranioVation, Dartmouth College, DePuy, EchoGuide Medical, Inc., EKOS Corporation, Gaudi Vascular, Inc., Hansjorg Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, Hibernia Medical, Insera Therapeutics, LLC, InspireMD, Inc., ITGI Medical Ltd., Lazarus Effect Inc, Medikit Co., Ltd., Merlin MD Pte. Ltd., Metactive Medical, LLC, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, MicroVention, Inc., MindFrame Inc., Neuravi Limited, NeuroInterventional Therapeutics, Inc., NeuroInterventions, NeuroSigma, Inc., Neurosyntec LLC., NexGen Medical Systems, Inc., NSVascular, Inc., Palmaz Scientific, Inc., Penumbra, Inc., Philips Healthcare, PhotoThera, Inc., Pulsar Vascular, Inc., Pulse Therapeutics, Inc., Rapid Medical, Reverse Medical Corporation, Rontis AG, Sequent Medical, Inc., Shape Memory Therapeutics, Inc., Silk Road Medical, Inc., Strategic Polymer Sciences, Inc, Stryker Corporation, Synaptive Medical Inc., Terumo Corporation, Triticum Medical Ltd., Twin Star Medical, Inc., University of California, San Francisco, University of Oxford, University of South Florida, University of Wisconsin Madison, University of Wolverhampton, Valor Medical, Inc., Vascular Solutions, Inc., Viket Medical Corporation and Zoll Medical Corporation
Complete report on H2 2015 pipeline review of Interventional Neurology Devices with 125 market data tables and 06 figures, spread across 192 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/interventional-neurology-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· Extensive coverage of the Interventional Neurology under development
· The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
· The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Interventional Neurology and list all their pipeline projects
· The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
· The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
· Recent developments in the segment / industry
Request sample for this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=463323 .
Reasons to buy:
· Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of Interventional Neurology under development
· Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
· In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date