Contraception, popularly known as birth control or fertility control, is used to prevent pregnancy. There are various temporary and permanent contraceptive methods and devices available in the market. Sterilization is a permanent method that almost eliminates the chances of pregnancy. Temporary methods can either be hormonal or non-hormonal. Hormonal methods include oral contraceptive pills, contraceptive transdermal patches, vaginal rings, hormonal IUDs, and vaginal implants. These methods use synthetic sex hormones – estrogen, progestin, or a combination of both – to prevent ovulation and thicken the cervical mucus. Non-hormonal methods include condoms, cervical caps, diaphragms, non-hormonal IUDs, sponges, and withdrawal methods.
The analysts forecast global female contraceptive market to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global female contraceptive market for the period 2015-2019. This report considers 2014 as the base year and provides data for the trailing 12 months.
This report covers the following types of female contraceptive:
- Devices (IUDs, Sterilization, Subdermal contraceptive implants, Vaginal rings, Female condoms, Non-surgical permanent contraception, Contraceptive diaphragms, and Contraceptive sponges)
- Drugs (Birth control pills and Emergency pills)
The report, Global Female Contraceptive Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the landscape of the global female contraceptive market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=44175
(Single User License - US $2500)
- Teva Pharmaceutical
Other prominent vendors
- Church & Dwight
- Agile Therapeutics
- Fuji Latex
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- HLL Lifecare
- Mayer Laboratories
- Okamoto Industries
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
- Today Sponge
- Female Health
Key market driver
- Improved family planning
Key market challenge
- Lack of social acceptance
Key market trend
- Increased unplanned pregnancy
Inquire for this report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44175
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.