ReportsnReports.com offers “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Chile 2014” research report in its store.
This report is a thorough analysis of Chile's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of Chile HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=283223.
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=283223.
- In 2013, Chilean HNWIs held 38.7%, equal to US$94 billion, of their wealth outside their home country, which is higher than the global average of 20-30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to value US$125 billion by 2018, accounting for 37.2% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Latin America accounted for 51.4% of these foreign assets.
- It was followed by North America with 23.5%, Asia-Pacific with 11.7%, Europe with 10.0%, Africa with 2.1%, and the Middle East with 1.3%.
- During the review period, Chilean HNWI allocations to North America decreased sharply compared with other regions, from 30.1% in 2009 to 23.5% in 2013. Asia-Pacific and Latin America were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects HNWIs to keep percentage levels relatively similar to 2013, with the biggest change being seen in Latin America with a 3.9% increase. This is due to Latin America becoming more of an emerging economy and the close proximity Chile has to these countries.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/283223-challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-chile-2014.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Banking and Financial Services (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, environmental, healthcare, energy & power, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.