RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” to its store.
During the forecast period from 2012-2022, the growth of the UC market will be driven largely by the entry of Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J’s) Simponi and Takeda’s Entyvio, which will lead to an increase in the overall number of patients being treated with biologics in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Canada. Another key event affecting the UC market is the anticipated launch of biosimilars, given that the patent expiry of the UC blockbusters, Remicade and Humira are set to expire in the US in 2018 and 2016, respectively.
GlobalData estimates that by the end of the forecast period the UC market in the US will grow to approximately $3.5 billion. While the prevalence of the disease in the US will plateau during the course of the 10-year forecast period from 2012-2022, the overall patient numbers are on the rise because of the country’s growing population and increasing life expectancy. This market would grow even more if Remicade and Humira were not set to lose their patent protection in 2018. Biosimilars are expected to eventually take two thirds of their branded drugs’ sales in the US.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=170305 .
- Overview of Ulcerative Colitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Ulcerative Colitis market.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/pharmapoint-ulcerative-colitis-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Ulcerative Colitis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Ulcerative Colitis.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=170305 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Catalyst 11
2.2 Related Reports 11
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 13
3 Disease Overview 14
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 14
3.1.1 Etiology 14
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 17
3.2 Symptoms 18
3.2.1 Quality of Life 19
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=170305 .
4 Disease Management 20
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 20
4.1.1 Diagnosis 20
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 24
4.1.3 Clinical Practice 25
4.2 US 29
5 Competitive Assessment 32
5.1 Overview 32
5.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment 33
5.3 Product Profiles - Major Brands 35
5.3.1 Remicade (infliximab) 35
5.3.2 Humira (adalimumab) 42
5.3.3 Simponi (golimumab) 47
5.3.4 Apriso (mesalamine) 50
5.3.5 Asacol HD (mesalamine) 55
Browse Gastrointestinal-therapeutics Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/gastrointestinal-therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/