Clothing and Footwear Retailing in France- Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. With a weakening economy, rising unemployment, and lower household income the clothing category witnessed a slight increase of 0.08% throughout 2009-2014. With the rise of the median age in France, mature customers will be willing to spend more on essential commodities rather than lifestyle expenses. Conversely, the availability of a larger collection of products at low prices is fueling growth of the online channel in this category. Similar to the clothing market, weakening macroeconomic factors are set to challenge footwear retailers as consumers delay their footwear replacements.
- France is a global destination for luxury clothing and any decline in general clothing sales will largely be compensated by luxury clothing sales, a category driven by tourists and high income groups.
- Over the forecast period, French clothing retail sales are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.6%.
- Footwear sales are expected to be growing at a CAGR of 1.2% during 2014-2019.
- Convenience, a large collection of footwear, and premium footwear products being offered at discounted prices by online retailers will largely drive online footwear sales.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Clothing and Footwear Retailing in France
“Clothing and Footwear Retailing in France- Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting clothing and footwear retail dynamics for men's clothing, women's clothing, children's clothing, men's footwear, women's footwear, and children's footwear from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of clothing and footwear products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs and duty free retailers
- An overview of key clothing and footwear retailers operating across France and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the French retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
France, retail, Clothing, Footwear, Menswear, Womenswear, Children's wear, Men's footwear, Women's footwear, Children's footwear, Specialist retailers, General retailers, Online, Value retailers
Groupe Vivarte Kiabi Galeries Lafayette Bershka Massimo Dutti Oysho Pull and bear Stradivarius Zara HandM Mango Hermes GAP Groupe Vivarte Gemo Decathlon Geox Bata Go Sport Forever 21 Footlocker
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research