Sudden increase in voltage significantly above the designated level in the flow of electricity is termed as power surge. These sudden spikes in the flow of electricity are harmful to appliances. It can damage machines after frequent surges or immediately. Surge suppressor devices protect electrical appliances from getting damaged by diverting the extra electricity generated during spikes to the grounding wire.
Analysts forecast the Global Surge Protection Device market to grow at a CAGR of 5.79 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Surge Protection Device market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of devices listed below:
· Line cord
· Hard wired device
· Wall plug
· Power control systems
Global Surge Protection Device Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Surge Protection Device Market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
· Emerson Electric
· GE Industrial Solutions
· Leviton Manufacturing
· Schneider Electric
· Tripp Lite
Other Prominent Vendors
· Cyber Power Systems
· Prime Wire and Cable
· Smiths Power
· REV Ritter
· Demand for Electrical Appliances and Housewares
· Customized Solution to End-users
· Growth of Renewable Energy Sector
Key Questions Answered in this Report
· What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
· What are the key market trends?
· What is driving this market?
· What are the challenges to market growth?
· Who are the key vendors in this market space?
· What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
· What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?