- The report focuses on the biopower market scenario in the year 2013 and provides the outlook for the year 2014.
- It provides detailed analysis on the biopower market of the leading countries across the globe.
- It includes information on cumulative installed biopower capacity by feedstock for key countries.
- The report also throws light on the key issues hampering the growth of some of the leading countries.
- The scope encompasses LCOE analysis on global biomass market.
- It enables to comprehend the global biopower market in 2013 and also envisions the market outlook for the year 2014.
- Comprehensive analysis on the biopower market of the key countries makes this report an evident choice for the readers.
- It also highlights the key issues impacting the growth of the leading biopower nations
- The report provides statistics on the biopower capacity by feedstock for major countries. This information is very valuable, insightful and a rare content available in the market
- LCOE analysis on biomass market adds value to the report
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=343469.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1 List of Tables 2
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 2013 Global Biopower Market - Supply Chain Bottlenecks Leave the Market Downcast 4
2.1 Global Biopower Market - 2014 Fall Casts a Shadow over 2013 Growth 4
2.2 The US - Global Biopower Market Superpower 5
2.3 Global Biopower Market - Huge Biomass Sector Dwarfs Biogas Sector 6
2.4 Biopower Generation Feedstock in Key Countries 7
2.5 Key Countries: Biopower Market Analysis 8
2.6 The US Biopower Market Begins to Stagnate 9
2.7 Wood Waste Fueling the Growth of the US Biopower Market 10
2.8 Brazil Biopower Industry to be Subjected to Global Sugarcane Supply and Demand Dynamics 11
2.9 Brazil - Additional Source of Income Attracts Bagasse-Based Biopower Cogeneration Power Producers 12
2.10 China Biopower Market - Slowly Climbing the Growth Ladder 13
2.11 Agricultural Residues in the China Biopower Market - Combustive but Constructive 14
2.12 Issues Surrounding the Growth of the China Biopower Market 15
2.13 German Biopower Market - Planned 2014 EEG Law Expected to Add Further Fuel to the Damage Done by the 2012 EEG Law 16
2.14 Indian Biopower Market Just Getting By 17
2.15 Bagasse Cogeneration and Agricultural Residues Lead the Indian Biopower Market 19
2.16 Indian Biopower Market Bogged Down by a Plethora of Issues 20
2.17 Indian Biopower Sector - The Road Ahead 20
2.18 Global Biopower Market - Eroded Base Must be Tackled to Allow Competition with Coal in Cofiring Projects 21
3 Appendix 22
3.1 Abbreviations 22
3.2 Methodology 22
3.2.1 Coverage 22
3.2.2 Secondary Research 22
3.2.3 Primary Research 23
3.2.4 Modeling and Forecasting 23
3.3 Contact Us 24
3.4 Disclaimer 24
List of Tables
Table 1: Abbreviations 22
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global Biopower Market, Cumulative vs. Annual Installed Capacity (MW), 2013 4
Figure 2: Global Biopower Market, Key Countries, Cumulative Installed Capacity (%), 2013 5
Figure 3: Global Biopower Market, Market Share by Bio Technology (%), 2013 6
Figure 4: Biopower Generation Feedstock in Key Countries 7
Figure 5: Key Countries: Biopower Market Analysis 8
Figure 6: The US Biopower Market, Cumulative and Annual Installed Capacity (MW), 2012-2014 9
Figure 7: The US Biopower Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Feedstock (MW), 2011-2013 10
Figure 8: Brazil Biopower Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity (MW) and Biopower Market Share in Brazil's Renewable Power Market (%), 2012-2014 11
Figure 9: Brazil Biopower Market, Excess Power Sold by Bagasse-Based Cogeneration Units in Brazil (GWh), 2005-2013 12
Figure 10: China Biopower Market, Cumulative and Annual Installed Capacity (MW), 2012-2014 13
Figure 11: China Biopower Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (MW), 2012-2013 14
Figure 12: Issues Surrounding the Growth of the China Biopower Market 15
Figure 13: German Biopower Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity (MW) and Biopower Market Share in Germany's Renewable and Power Market (%), 2011-2014 16
Figure 14: Indian Biopower Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity (MW), 2011-2014 17
Figure 15: Indian Biopower Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Feedstock (MW) and Market Share by Grid Connectivity (%), 2011-2013 19
Figure 16: Indian Biopower Market Bogged Down by a Plethora of Issues 20
Figure 17: LCOE by Power Technology ($/MWh) 21
Explore more reports on Energy and Power Market @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/energy-and-power-supplies-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Mr. Ritesh Tiwari
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441E-mail: email@example.com