ReportsnReports.com adds “Managed Care and the Pharmaceutical Industry - Top Issues, Health Care Reform and the Inter-linkages bringing them together” report to its research database.
The managed care and the pharmaceutical industries have many conflicting goals. Managed care organizations are looking to reduce or – at the least – maintain drug costs, while pharmaceutical companies seek to increase the sale of their brand-name drugs. Common ground between the two industries can be difficult to find.
Shared goals do exist, though. Both the managed care industry and the pharmaceutical industry have a stake in how prescription drugs impact the cost and quality of health care. Both industries would like to see treatment persistence increase and, to this end, are continually investing in the research and development of disease management and medication compliance programs. Finally, both the managed care and the pharmaceutical drug industry are heavily influenced by the each other as well as other health care stakeholders, such as the Federal and state governments, health care providers and practitioners, and consumers.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=279186.
consultancy-style report provides an overview of the top issues in the managed care
market and examines how the pharmaceutical industry, and other health care
stakeholders, affect and are affected by the growth of managed care in the US
- Key issues in managed care
- Healthcare reform and the impact on managed care
- Managed care related to pharmaceutical industry, government and providers
- Short and long term outlook
Request a sample before buying a copy of this report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=279186.
Reasons to buy
- Gain access to a fully sourced, executive assessment of the current state of the managed care industry
- Benefit from CBR’s evaluation of the inter-linkages between the key components of the US health care environment
- Understand the key issues facing managed care and where the pharmaceutical industry could support its relationship with its main health care partners moving forward
- Assess what the future of managed care holds for the pharmaceutical industry and where opportunities may exist to support your company’s growth moving forward
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/279186-managed-care-and-the-pharmaceutical-industry-top-issues-health-care-reform-and-the-inter-linkages-bringing-them-together.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Healthcare (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/healthcare/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, chemicals, retail, environment, semiconductor & electronics, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.