Acoustic Insulation Market Worth $4,159.04 Million by 2019

The report “Acoustic Insulation Market”, defines and segments the global market with an analysis and forecast of its global volume and value. The acoustic insulation market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 5.80% between 2014 and 2019, and is expected to generate a global market value of $4,159.04 million by 2019.

The report also defines driving and restraining factors for the global acoustic insulation market with the analysis of trends, opportunities, and burning issues, winning imperatives, strategic benchmarking and challenges. Some of the drivers include rising health concerns among the people, increasing demand for energy efficient buildings, and strict regulatory environment. Some of the restraints include construction crisis in Europe and disposability issues of acoustic insulation materials. There are some opportunities which will change the dynamics of acoustic insulation industry in the years to come, which include increasing demand of acoustic insulation materials in major applications, and aerogel, which can be used as a replacement to conventional acoustic insulation materials. The market is forecasted on the basis of major regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW) by both value and volume. The regional acoustic insulation market is further segmented on the basis of major application.

Request Sample of this Report:

“Asia-pacific is the Fastest Growing Market for Acoustic Insulation”

The Asia-pacific region, with a CAGR of 4.78%, is currently the fastest-growing market for acoustic insulation in terms of volume. The market for acoustic insulation materials is expected to increase in Asia-pacific due to the increased demand in its applications, such as building & construction, transportation and industrial.

“Europe is the Biggest Market of Acoustic Insulation”

The European region is the world’s largest market for acoustic insulation with a share of 38.12%, in terms of volume in 2013. Germany is the key consumer of acoustic insulation materials in Europe. Rising expense of people towards acoustic comfort and energy efficient buildings is driving the market in the region. Various merger & acquisitions, product launches, developments, and expansions in different industries have in turn made the region a potential growth market for acoustic insulation materials.

For Further Inquiries:

“Stone Wool: The Fastest Growing Type; while Building & Construction–The Biggest Acoustic Insulation Application” 
Stone wool also known as rock wool is a fiber made from natural or synthetic minerals or metal oxides. Inorganic rock or slag is the main components (typically 98.00%) of stone wool. The remaining 2.00% organic content is generally a thermosetting resin binder (an adhesive) and a little oil. Stone wool materials have high compressive strength, acoustic, and thermal resistance. Stone wool is the fastest-growing acoustic insulation materials driven by its high use in acoustic insulation applications. The building & construction application of acoustic insulation materials has a wide scope for its expansion, which in turn would help in increasing the consumption for acoustic insulation globally. It is the biggest application of acoustic insulation and is projected to be worth $ 1,648.43 million by 2019.

About MarketsandMarkets

MarketsandMarkets is world’s No. 2 firm in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors.

M&M’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "RT" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets. The new included chapters on Methodology and Benchmarking presented with high quality analytical infographics in our reports gives complete visibility of how the numbers have been arrived and defend the accuracy of the numbers.

We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.

Mr. Rohan 
North - Dominion Plaza, 
17304 Preston Road, 
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252 
Tel: +1-888-600-6441 
Visit MarketsandMarkets Blog at