RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Indoor Location Market [Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN); Indoor Mapping; Indoor LBS; Indoor Analytics; By Positioning Systems (Network-based, Independent, Hybrid)]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 – 2018)” to its store.
In the recent years, there has been a substantial demand for indoor positioning and navigation equipments in the marketplace across verticals. The demand is surging in those industries that were early Indoor Location adopters. With potential opportunities in emerging verticals, there is good investment being done in the Indoor Location Research, Development and Innovation by majority of the market players.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=102153 .
Absence of satellite signals inside the indoor spaces clearly indicated the need for indoor technologies; hence Indoor Location devices came into existence. The device manufacturers and other members in the ecosystem made tremendous efforts to build a culmination point for the proximity electronics, surveying systems and the informatics. They still strive to bring greater possibilities in the Indoor Location system.
The indoor location technologies are built around the Global Positioning system (GPS) technologies, with the main difference of their utility in navigating indoor spaces, such as malls, megastores, offices, airports, casinos, amongst others. The methods and techniques used in the accurate mapping and navigation require no complex infrastructure, thus the implementation becomes hassle free.
MarketsandMarkets believes that there are multiple factors that are shaping the future of the indoor location market. One of them is the increasing number of applications that are addressing the expressed market need. Secondly, the need to deploy cost control measures is being fulfilled by the Indoor Location apps. Even though the adoption of this technology is relatively slow, due to indoor environment challenges and performance requirements, these solutions are expected to grow steadily and shall have a pervasive existence across all the major verticals. Improved customer experience, on a real-time basis, will be the major “pull” factor.
Some of the major vendors of Indoor Location are Apple Inc., Google, Microsoft, Broadcom and Cisco. Many small innovative companies have also surfaced and are forthcoming as the solution providers for the indoor location market. The indoor location research report analyzes global adoption trends, drivers and evolving platforms in this rapidly emerging market. The report aims at identifying and evaluating the current market size and the future market opportunities.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=102153 .
This research report categorizes the global market for Indoor Location into the following sub-markets:
On the basis of hardware devices: We have segmented hardware devices into followings and have given expected unit shipments for same. This segment shows the hardware technological trend and its inevitable effect on indoor location market.
- Hand-held devices: This segment gives unit shipments for smartphones, 3D enabled smartphone, tablets and 3D enabled tablets in this segment.
- Network devices: This segment covers Wi-Fi integrated chips and Bluetooth integrated chips with their expected unit shipments over the period.
- Proximity Devices: In this segment, we cover expected global unit shipments for sensors.
On the basis of software: Software segment refers to indoor maps and navigation software packages which can be downloaded into the hand-held devices for indoor location purposes. It also covers indoor location-based analytical tools to monitor patterns of pedestrian/ customers at various venues. Revenue generated from proximity engine is also included in this segment.
On the basis of positioning system: This segment covers network-based positioning, independent positioning and hybrid positioning technologies. In network-based technologies, we have included Wi-Fi/WLAN, Ultra-Wide Band (UWB), Bluetooth BT/BLE and RFID as the majorly adopted deployment models. In independent positioning, we have considered assisted GPS (AGPS) and microelectronic mechanical systems (MEMS). We have also covered hybrid positioning, which is the mixture of different technologies deployed together to provide enhanced network within the venue.
On the basis of application:
- Real-time indoor tracking and navigation: This segment includes tracking applications such as geo-fencing, motion sensing and proximity alert notifications that enable venue to track and monitor an asset within range. While navigation typically include turn by turn directional guidance from origin to destination within the venue.
- Monitoring and emergency services: This segment includes applications such as E911 emergency response, health monitoring services in healthcare, asset and staff monitoring at enterprises.
- Indoor location-based services: This segment covers indoor location-based marketing, geo located games, friend finder and other applications used in indoor places such as museums and hospitals.
- Navigation pattern-based analytics: This segment includes applications related to venues from check-ins, tweets, likes, reviews, shares, comments and follow up to the relevant business strategic decisions at micro level.
On the basis of verticals: Verticals covered are based on various industries where indoor location market is applicable to. These are
- ‘Offices and commercial buildings’
- ‘Government, public safety and urban security’
- ‘Oil, gas and mining’
- ‘Manufacturing, distribution and logistics’
- ‘Academia and education’
- ‘Travel and hospitality’
- ‘Others’, which includes subways and other pedestrian places
On the basis of Regions: Regional segmentation covers
- North America (NA)
- Latin America (LA)
- Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/indoor-location-market-indoor-positioning-and-indoor-navigation-ipin-indoor-mapping-indoor-lbs-indoor-analytics-by-positioning-systems-network-based-independent-hybrid-global-advancements-market-report.html .
Browse Networking Equipment Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/computer-networking/networking-equipment .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/