RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis – India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” to its store.
During the forecast period from 2012-2022, the growth of the UC market will be driven largely by the entry of Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J’s) Simponi and Takeda’s Entyvio, which will lead to an increase in the overall number of patients being treated with biologics in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Canada. Another key event affecting the UC market is the anticipated launch of biosimilars, given that the patent expiry of the UC blockbusters, Remicade and Humira are set to expire in the US in 2018 and 2016, respectively.
It is worth noting that in India, the local drug companies produce their own biosimilars, without many regulatory guidelines or any regard for the patent protection of the marketed products. For the treatment of UC, Indian physicians rely heavily on non-pharmacological methods, such as dietary recommendations, and for pharmacologic therapy, they use generic products within the corticosteroids and 5-ASA classes. GlobalData’s physician survey showed that these drugs are the mainstay of treatment for mild to moderate UC in India, as well as at earlier lines of therapy for severe disease.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=170310 .
- Overview of Ulcerative Colitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in India including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in India from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the India Ulcerative Colitis market.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/pharmapoint-ulcerative-colitis-india-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Ulcerative Colitis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Ulcerative Colitis.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=170310 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 10
2.1 Catalyst 10
2.2 Related Reports 10
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 12
3 Disease Overview 13
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 13
3.1.1 Etiology 13
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 15
3.2 Symptoms 17
3.2.1 Quality of Life 17
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=170310 .
4 Disease Management 19
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 19
4.1.1 Diagnosis 19
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 23
4.1.3 Clinical Practice 24
4.2 India 28
5 Competitive Assessment 30
5.1 Overview 30
5.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment 31
5.3 Product Profiles - Major Brands 32
5.3.1 Remicade (infliximab) 32
5.3.2 Apriso (mesalamine) 39
5.3.3 Asacol HD (mesalamine) 43
5.3.4 Pentasa (mesalamine) 47
Browse Gastrointestinal-therapeutics Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/gastrointestinal-therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/