Helping you look and feel fabulous is what the estheticians at the Spa of the Rockies at Glenwood Hot Springs do best. The spa’s team of trained skincare experts have come up with three more beat-the-heat beauty tips and compiled a list of their top product picks. For the previous tips and picks, see this blog post.
1. Apply & reapply. Sunscreen is vital year round, but especially during the blistering summer months. It’s not enough to just slather on a little in the morning and consider yourself covered for the day. Apply the proper amount of sunscreen and do so frequently. The guidelines are: 1 teaspoon for the face and the equivalent of a shot glass full for the body. Re-apply every 2 hours.
· Eminence Tropical Vanilla Sun Cream SPF 32 Face
· Eminence Tropical Vanilla Body Sun Cream SPF 32
· OM4 Protect SPF 30 for men
2. Soothe overexposed skin. It happens; you forgot the sunscreen or didn’t apply enough and now your skin is pink and radiating heat. Don’t panic; instead apply a soothing balm generously to calm the inflammation caused by sunburned skin.
· Eminence Aloe-Mint Hydrating Gel for Face & Body
3. Repair and treat sun damage. Ultra violet light causes photo-aging in the form of brown spots and wrinkles. Overexposure to sunlight can inflict lasting damage and affect healthy cell growth. To repair damage and prevent further harm, bombard your skin with proven and effective age fighting ingredients.
· Eminence Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer
· Eminence Neroli Age Corrective Eye Serum
· Eminence Monoi Age Corrective Night Cream
· Eminence Coconut Cream Masque
· OM4 Prevent or OM4 Refine for menAll of these products are available for sale in the Spa of the Rockies boutique. For more information or to book a Spa of the Rockies service please visit www.spaoftherockies.com or phone 877-947-3331.
About Glenwood Hot Springs
Glenwood Hot Springs is a 125-year-old Colorado landmark resort located along Interstate 70 at Glenwood Springs, approximately 165 miles west of Denver and 90 miles east of Grand Junction. Famous for its enormous hot springs pools, other amenities include the Spa of the Rockies, the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, an athletic club, a restaurant open for breakfast and lunch, a retail store specializing in swimwear and a miniature golf course, open seasonally. For more information, including press releases, a press kit, photos and a live web camera, please visit http://www.hotspringspool.com/misc/press-room or call 800-537-SWIM (7946) or 970-947-2955.
Jeremy Gilley, Director of Sales and Revenue
Glenwood Hot Springs/Spa of the Rockies
Resort Trends, Inc. – media communications for the travel & tourism industry