- Monday Night Jazz. Satisfy your passion for Blues, Bebop and more at this weekly jam session at the Hotel Colorado, from 7 – 9:30 p.m.
- Symphony Swing. A full orchestra plays big band sounds, while you Lindy Hop, Jitterbug and Foxtrot with your sweetie at the annual Symphony Swing held on Valentine’s Day, Saturday, February 14, at 6 p.m. at the Hotel Colorado. For reservations, visit www.sitv.org.
- Friday Afternoon Club at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. Make a day and night of it! Come early for Winter on the Mountain rides and activities and stay late for dinner and entertainment. Enjoy live music and food and drink specials every Friday from 5 – 9 p.m.
- Live Music Fridays at Rivers Restaurant. The February lineup includes No Joes, Cornbread Fed and the Leonard Curry Trio. As always, there’s never a cover charge.
- Live Music Fridays at Kanpai Sushi. Located en-route to Sunlight Mountain Resort on Midland Ave., eat fresh, artful sushi and listen to live music in this hip and modern space every Friday evening.
- Glenwood Vaudeville Revue. Live music is prominently featured in this hilarious comedy show with a mix of skits, jokes, songs and dance numbers. GVR premiered their new spring show on Feb. 6, which runs Fridays and Saturdays through May 24.
Find out more about what to do and see in Glenwood Springs at www.visitglenwood.com.
ABOUT GLENWOOD SPRINGS:
For more information and to book reservations please visit www.visitglenwood.com; 888-445-3696. Glenwood Springs is located between Aspen and Vail, Colorado, 160 miles (257 kilometers) west of Denver or 90 miles (145 kilometers) east of Grand Junction on Interstate 70 off exit 116.
An online press kit is available at www.visitglenwood.com/press-kit, press releases at www.visitglenwood.com/glenwood-springs-press-releases and photos are at www.visitglenwood.com/photos. B-roll video footage is available upon request.
Lisa Langer, Vice President of Tourism Marketing
Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association
Vicky Nash, Media Relations Representative
Resort Trends, Inc.