Lancaster County, PA - Black Rock Retreat offers students of all ages and learning styles the opportunity to explore, identify, and analyze the natural world. Its forest, waterways, Nature Center, and challenge ropes course provide a unique and exciting learning environment for students.
Black Rock Retreat’s Outdoor Education Program allows students a hands-on, interactive, educational scientific adventures in the 100-acre outdoor classroom that are great available in varying formats ranging from 1-day field trips to extended overnight programs for up to 4-days.
Features and Activities Offered During the Trip:
- Hands on experiential education taught by caring instructors
- Interactive 3D sand display to study topography and watersheds
- Nature Center with live animals, skeletons, and interactive displays
- Waterways that offer scientific study and exploration
- A Challenge Ropes Course teaching the value of teamwork and dependability
- Exciting Activities like Giant Swing, Zip line, laser tag, and more
The Outdoor Education program serves Christian, public, and private schools with programs specifically designed to meet unique needs. This experience is a short drive from Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Jersey, and Delaware.
For more information, contact us at (717) 529-3232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Rock Retreat is a non-profit Christian Camp and Conference Center located in Lancaster County, PA providing retreat facilities, a Summer Camp program for youth, Outdoor Education program, and Challenge Ropes Course, a Road Scholar program, and more. Visit their website at www.blackrockretreat.com to learn more.
Black Rock Retreat Center
Address: 1345 Kirkwood Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566
Phone: (800) 858-9299 / (717) 529-3232