New market research titled “Airway and Anesthesia Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Airway and Anesthesia Devices pipeline. The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Airway and Anesthesia Devices pipeline products.
Company Profiles: Actuated Medical, Inc., Adroit USA, Inc, Aerin Medical, Inc., Ambu A/S, Baylor College of Medicine, Biovo Technologies Ltd, Brio Device, LLC, Ceragenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., CHESTMASTER Inc., Children's Hospital Boston, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Cortical Dynamics Limited, Drexel University, ElectroCore, LLC, Enox Biopharma, Inc, Fogless International AB, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Inc., Hannover Medical School, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Illumitube, Inscope Medical Solutions, LLC, Intumed Ltd., Janus Development Group, Inc, Koronis Biomedical Technologies Corporation, Lazarus Medical, LLC, Liberate Medical, LLC, Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., Materialise NV, Medical Device Investments, Inc., Miach Medical Innovations, Nevap, Inc, Novo Path Medical, Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc., PediaWorks LLC, PneumoSonics Inc., Resultados y Calidad del Sistema Sanitario Publico de Andalucia, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Sanovas Inc., Sharklet Technologies, Inc., SonarMed, Inc., South African Medical Research Council, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Teleflex Incorporated, The Johns Hopkins University, TrusTECH, Tufts University, University of Colorado, University of Florida, University of Michigan Pediatric Device Consortium, University of Minnesota, University of New Mexico, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Vanderbilt University, Vrije Universiteit Brussel and Xhale, Inc.
Complete report on pipeline assessment review of Airway and Anesthesia Devices with 205 market data tables and 06 figures, spread across 181 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/airway-and-anesthesia-devices-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· Extensive coverage of the Airway and Anesthesia Devices under development
· The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
· The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Airway and Anesthesia Devices and list all their pipeline projects
· The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
· The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
· Recent developments in the segment / industry
Request sample for this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=463327 .
Reasons to buy
· Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of Airway and Anesthesia Devices under development
· Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
· In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date