CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Israel is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Israel. It identifies the key trends in the country’s healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
Israel’s population stood at approximately 8.1 million in 2013, having grown at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.0% from 2008. Well-defined and detailed regulatory filling procedures, separate departments for the assessment of quality and safety of pharmaceutical products, and ease of access all benefit pharmaceutical players. R&D expenditure in the field of science and technology and technological advancements in healthcare are the distinguishing features of the Israeli pharmaceutical market. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) expenditure on R&D was an estimated $9.12 billion in 2013.
The pharmaceutical market was worth approximately $1.9 billion in 2013, and the Israeli pharmaceutical industry has more than 76 companies, of which 22% are involved in drug discovery and 17% in drug delivery. The pharmaceutical market is set to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% from 2008 to reach $2.3 billion in 2020. The medical device market was worth approximately $1.3 billion in 2013 and is expected to grow to approximately $1.8 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 5.0%. These positive growth trends can be primarily attributed to -
- An increasingly elderly population
- Universal healthcare coverage
- Government initiatives
The report provides information on the Israeli healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Teva, Taro Pharma, Dexcel Pharma, and Rekah Pharmaceutical) and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Medtronic, B. Braun, Siemens Healthcare, Boston Scientific and Roche)
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country’s healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Israel’s healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to affect Israel’s healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnerships
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in Israel’s healthcare market
To access full report with TOC, please visit CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Israel.