The Global Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2015-2025 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The global military EO/IR systems market is expected to be worth US$9.1 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$14.3 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 4.66% during the forecast period.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. The US is the largest spender with a cumulative expenditure of US$38.4 billion over the next decade.
- In terms of segments, airborne and ground based systems are expected to account for 77% and 14% of the military EO/IR systems market respectively, followed by naval systems.
To access full report with TOC, please visit The Global Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2015-2025.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global military EO/IR systems market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global military EO/IR systems market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global military EO/IR systems market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global military EO/IR systems market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for military EO/IR systems. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global military EO/IR systems market, and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global military EO/IR systems market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of global military EO/IR systems market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the global military EO/IR systems industry.
- Global military EO/IR systems market country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the global military EO/IR systems market industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global military EO/IR systems market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global military EO/IR systems market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various global military EO/IR systems segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the global military EO/IR systems market, which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- The major programs section will inform the user about programs being undertaken within the global military EO/IR systems departments in different segments of the market
- Detailed profiles of the top global military EO/IR systems providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global military EO/IR systems sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others."
Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, FLIR Systems, DRS Technologies, Cubic Global Defense, Elbit Systems, L-3 Communications, Selex ES, Raytheon, Thales, Corning, Chess Dynamics
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research