ReportsnReports.com adds report The 2G, 3G & 4G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2012 - 2017 to its store. The wireless network infrastructure
market is currently in a phase of transition as mobile network operators
seek to address increasing mobile traffic demands amidst global
economic uncertainties. This paradigm shift is bringing new challenges
and opportunities to infrastructure vendors.
In 2011, global 2G , 3G and 4G wireless infrastructure revenues stood at $45.9 billion. Analyst estimates that these revenues will increase 8 percent year on year (YOY) reaching $49.7 billion by end of 2012, primarily driven by LTE investments. However, between 2012 and 2017, the market is expected to shrink to $48.6 billion.
Although, the new wave of 4G macrocell Radio Access Network (RAN) and core network investments will not be able to compensate the overall declines in 2G and 3G equipment sales, operators are expected to significantly increase their spending in the evolving small cell and carrier WiFi equipment market. Small cell and WiFi offload equipment will represent a market worth $5.4 billion in 2017. Consequently the small cell and WiFi offload market segment is attracting considerable attention from both established vendors as well as startups which solely focus on the small cell market.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=201113.
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the
2G, 3G and 4G wireless network infrastructure market, and also explores
the small cell and WiFi offload, and the mobile backhaul markets.
Besides analyzing the key market drivers, challenges, regional CAPEX
commitments and vendor strategies, the report also presents revenue and
unit shipment forecasts for the wireless network infrastructure, small
cell and WiFi offload, and the mobile backhaul markets from 2012 to 2017
at a regional as well as a global scale. Historical figures and vendor
shares are also provided for 2010 and 2011.
Topics Covered - The report covers the following topics:
- 2G (GSM and CDMA) technology and market trends
- 3G (WCDMA, TD-SCDMA and CDMA-2000) technology and market trends
- 4G (LTE, WiMAX) technology and market trends
- Core network equipment market trends
- Mobile backhaul equipment and market trends
- WiFi offload, small cell and HetNet technology and market trends
- Market drivers for wireless network infrastructure investments
- Challenges to the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem
- Vendor profiles and strategies
- Global and regional market analysis and forecasts
- SWOT analysis of the wireless network infrastructure market
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=201113.
Key Questions Answered - The report answers to the following key questions:
- How is the 2G, 3G & 4G infrastructure market evolving by segment and region? What will the market size be in 2017 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How will the market shape for small cell infrastructure such as Femtocells, Picocells, Microcells and other "HetNet" deployments?
- How will WiFi fit into future network architectures for access and offload?
- Who are the key vendors in the market, what is their market share and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should be adopted by operators and vendors to remain a dominant market force?
- Which 2G, 3G & 4G technology constitutes the highest amount of spending and how will this evolve overtime?
- How will LTE deployments proceed, and how long will GSM, HSPA and CDMA technologies coexist with LTE?
- When will WiMAX infrastructure spending diminish ?
- What is the global and regional outlook for RAN and core network sub-markets ?
- What is the opportunity for wireless backhaul market, and what new backhaul solutions are evolving?
List of Companies Mentioned - The following companies have been mentioned in the report:
Acme Packet,Actelis Adtran,ADVA,Airvana,Alcatel Lucent,Alvarion,ANDA,Apertio, Argela, Axerra,BLiNQ,Canoga Perkins,Celtro, Ciena, Cisco, Clavister, Clearwire,Contela, ECI,Ericsson,FibroLAN, Fujitsu, Genband, Hatteras, HP, Huawei, Intel, Ip-Access, IPITEK, Juniper, Metaswitch Networks, MetroPCS, Mindspeed, Motorola, MRV, NEC, , Nortel,Nokia Siemens Networks,NTT DoCoMo,Overture,Positron,RAD,Samsung,Siklu,Softbank, Sonus Networks, Starent Networks, Telco Systems, Telefonica,TeliaSonera,Tellabs, Telrad,Thomson,Three, Turin,Ubee interactive, Ubiquisys, UTstarcom, Vodafone,Wavion, Yota,ZTE
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the IT & Telecommunication ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.