Sweet confectionary items are loved by every one of all ages, and if that sweet thing is a chocolate bar, then that would be like icing on the cake. The delicious almond strawberry bars are so loved among people mainly because it is healthy. The sugar in the bar is very low and at the same time it also does not have much carbohydrate which makes it ideal to eat for everyone.
The almond strawberry bars are mostly loved among school-going kids and they love to have it during their school break and also in after-school meals. The mothers of kids also love to bake it at home while waiting for their kids to return from school.
For adults or for anybody else, the almond strawberry bars can be eaten alone by themselves or some people also like to have it with tea or coffee during any time of the day. The ingredients of the bar are enriched with proteins, calories, and very little carbohydrates which makes it ideal to have as a meal even if taken in a reasonable quantity as per the liking of an individual. Even the guests visiting your place would also love to have something like the almond strawberry bars and it is definitely not a bad thing to recommend to your family and friends.
The Almond strawberry bars have the following ingredients:
- Palm oil
- Natural and Artificial flavor
- Soy protein isolate
- Roasted almonds
- Sunflower oil
- Sunflower seeds
- Strawberry flavored fruit chunks
- Strawberry puree
- Apple puree
Recipe of almond strawberry bars
Following is the recipe to bake almond strawberry bars at home:
- First of all, pre heat the oven to be at 350 degrees F. Apply butter on the base of a baking dish of about 9 x 13 inch dimensions. Gently whisk the items like almond meal, flour, baking powder, oats, sunflower oil, and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Using a pastry cutter or a couple of forks, chop the butter and mix it with the ingredients in the bowl. After that, just put half of the mixture in the bowl in to the baking dish.
- Now take a separate small bowl and gently whisk the strawberry jam with the almond extracts. Now fill the crust in the baking dish with evenly spread jam over the bottom.
- Now the remaining ingredients that were whisked in the large bowl should be laid over the strawberry jam and then press gently.
Baking time for the almond strawberry bars is about 35 – 40 minutes. After the baking of the bars is done, allow it to cool subsequently. In about half an hour or so, you can cut the bars in to square shapes or heart shapes or however you like to cut.
The Almond strawberry bars contain nuts, wheat, and artificial colors. It is therefore not suitable for people allergic with gluten and from other artificial flavors.