China Wealth Report 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in China. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of the Chinese HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in China.
• Size of China's wealth management industry
• Largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
To view the table of contents and know more details, please visit China Wealth Report 2015.
Reasons to Buy
• China Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
• The report provides a thorough analysis of the Private Banking and Wealth Management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
• There were 1,347,713 HNWIs in China in 2014. These HNWIs held US$4.8 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$3.6 million.
• Chinese HNWI numbers increased by 5.3% in 2014, following a 5.5% increase in 2013.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Chinese HNWIs is forecast to grow by 50.9%, to reach 2.2 million by 2019, while HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 75.9%, to reach US$9.5 trillion by the same year.
• Chinese HNWIs held 19.9% (US$963.8 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2014, which is below the worldwide average of 20–30%.
China Merchant Bank Co. Ltd Agricultural Bank of China Ltd Bank of China Ltd Bank of Communications Co. Ltd China CITIC Bank Corp. Ltd China Construction Bank Corp. China Minsheng Banking Corp. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd Industrial Bank Co. Ltd Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research