RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON) (Leber optic atrophy) – Pipeline Review, H1 2015” to its store.
The report Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON) (Leber optic atrophy) Pipeline Review, H1 2015′, provides an overview of the Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON) (Leber optic atrophy)’s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON) (Leber optic atrophy), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON) (Leber optic atrophy) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/lebers-hereditary-optic-neuropathy-lhon-leber-optic-atrophy-pipeline-review-h1-2015-market-report.html .
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $ 2000 for a single user PDF) http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=310208 .
Companies discussed in this report include Alkeus Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Biovista Inc., GenSight Biologics, Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG.
Featured News & Press Releases:
· Jun 05, 2014: European Medicines Agency Validates Santhera's Marketing Authorization Application for Raxone in Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy
· May 07, 2014: Santhera Files Marketing Authorization Application in European Union for Raxone in the Treatment of LHON
· Mar 04, 2014: Santhera Presents New Efficacy Data from an Expanded Access Program with Raxone for the Treatment of Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy
· Jan 21, 2014: Temporary Authorization for Use Granted for Santhera's Raxone for the Treatment of Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy in France
· Mar 22, 2013: Santhera Pharma Withdraws Marketing Authorization Application For Raxone In LHON
· Jan 18, 2013: Santhera Pharma Receives Negative Opinion From EMA's CHMP On Marketing Authorization Application For Raxone
· Nov 16, 2012: Santhera Pharma Expects CHMP Opinion On MAA For Raxone In Early 2013
· Jul 26, 2011: Catena Improves Sight For Patients With Inherited Blindness, Newcastle University Study Finds
· Jul 22, 2011: EMA Accepts Santhera's Marketing Authorization Application Of Idebenone For Review In LHON
· Jun 06, 2011: Santhera Pharma Presents Nonclinical Data In LHON At Joint Congress Of SOE/AAO 2011
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON) (Leber optic atrophy)
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies