RnRMarketResearch.com adds latest “Cataract Surgery Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015” Market Research to its database, providing in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, expert’s analysis.
In-detail Table of Contents of Cataract Surgery Devices Medical Devices Market Assessment
Companies discussed in this research Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Adoptics AG, Advanced Refractive Technologies, Inc., AkkoLens International BV, Alcon, Inc., Altacor Limited, Anew Optics, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Calhoun Vision, Inc., Elenza, Inc., Eye Care and Cure, EyeKon Medical, Inc., Glaukos Corporation, Hoya Surgical Optics, Inc., HumanOptics AG, Imperial Medical Technologies, Inc, InnFocus LLC, Innovia LLC, International Biomedical, LensGen, Inc., London Eye Hospital Pharma, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Meir Medical Center, Morcher Gmbh, Mynosys Cellular Devices, Inc., NuLens Ltd., Oculentis GmbH, OptMed, Inc., OptoLight Vision Technology, Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc., PowerVision, Inc., Presbeasy, Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited, Rhexis Biomedical, Sharklet Technologies, Inc., STAAR Surgical, Tear Diagno LLC, TEKIA, Inc., University of Florida, University of Rochester, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Visioneering Technologies, Inc., Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Washington University in St. Louis, Xend, Z Lens LLC and Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
Scope for this research:
· Extensive coverage of the Cataract Surgery Devices under development
· The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
· The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cataract Surgery Devices and list all their pipeline projects
· The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
· The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
· Recent developments in the segment / industry
Get sample for this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=450397 .
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Cataract Surgery Devices pipeline products.
Reasons to buy:
· Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cataract Surgery Devices under development
· Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
· In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
List of figures:
· Cataract Surgery Devices - Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
· Cataract Surgery Devices - Pipeline Products by Segment
· Cataract Surgery Devices - Pipeline Products by Territory
· Cataract Surgery Devices - Pipeline Products by Regulatory Path
· Cataract Surgery Devices - Pipeline Products by Estimated Approval Date
· Cataract Surgery Devices - Ongoing Clinical Trials
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.