Automotive active safety refers to safety systems that are active or present in a vehicle to reduce or prevent the chances of an accident. These active safety systems may range from ABS (anti-lock braking system) and brake assist to ESC (electronic stability control) and NVS (night vision systems). Most of these active safety systems are often classified as ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems).
The analysts forecast global automotive active safety market to grow at a CAGR of 19.2% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
The global automotive active safety market is segmented into the following based on the products:
- ABS (anti-lock braking system)
- ACC (adaptive cruise control)
- BA (brake assist)
- BSD (blind spot detection)
- DM (driver monitoring)
- ESC (electronic stability control)
- LDW (lane departure warning)
- NVS (night vision system)
- TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system)
The report, Global Automotive Active Safety Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=42564 (Single User License - US $2500)
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Inquire for this report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=42564
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.