RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Xeljanz (Ulcerative Colitis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” to its store.
During the forecast period from 2012-2022, the growth of the UC market will be driven largely by the entry of Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J’s) Simponi and Takeda’s Entyvio, which will lead to an increase in the overall number of patients being treated with biologics in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Canada. Another key event affecting the UC market is the anticipated launch of biosimilars, given that the patent expiry of the UC blockbusters, Remicade and Humira are set to expire in the US in 2018 and 2016, respectively.
Pfizer developed Xeljanz (tofacitinib, formerly known as tasocitinib), an oral, small-molecule JAK inhibitor, for the treatment of RA, and as a potential treatment for psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, CD, and UC. Xeljanz is a potential first-in-class product for UC, being one of the most advanced JAK inhibitors in the pipeline.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=170312 .
- Overview of Ulcerative Colitis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Xeljanz including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Xeljanz for the top eight countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Canada.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/xeljanz-ulcerative-colitis-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Ulcerative Colitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Xeljanz performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Xeljanz from 2012-2022 in the top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Canada)
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=170312 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 Catalyst 8
2.2 Related Reports 8
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 10
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=170312 .
3 Disease Overview 11
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 11
3.1.1 Etiology 11
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 13
3.2 Symptoms 15
3.2.1 Quality of Life 15
4 Disease Management 17
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 17
4.1.1 Diagnosis 17
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 20
4.1.3 Clinical Practice 22
5 Competitive Assessment 26
5.1 Overview 26
5.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment 27
Browse Therapeutics Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On