Quoteyourfloor.co.uk provides you best quality Engineered wood flooring service in UK. We have wide range of flooring ideas and samples to select. Make your home floor which looks like real wood.
Engineered planks are developed from
hardwood ply and axis section of strong hardwood layer. The top layer is meant
for beautification of the flooring and the center layer provides ruggedness and
stability. The layers are arranged in such a way that they fall in diverse
tracks making the planks even more dogged. Then, all these layers are
interfused and attached to each other using heavy-duty industry resins. The
entire process takes place in explicitly organized and maintained plants which
ensures quality, durability, and consistency of the finished product.
People often think too much and eventually confuse themselves while trying to decide the most appropriate type of flooring for their home. Engineered wood is much better than other options in many ways:
- It is strong and versatile as real wood and cost-effective as laminate.
- It is very flexible and fits almost everyplace you can think of owing to a very special property which allows it to enlarge or shrink in size according to temperature divergences.
- It does not form “bumps” due to excess humidity which looks like a curved-out surface.
- It can be cut to match different fitting patterns according to the requirements.
- It can be fit onto beams directly. The layers can be mapped in different directions to provide added stability.
- Low-maintenance: It will not make you work overtime! You need not worry about spending an extra-buck on preservation of engineered wood.
Considering the advantages mentioned here, engineered wood flooring seems an attractive selection. It comes in a package which anyone can hardly resist! Sometimes, people feel that solid wood is more visually appealing; however, when you consider other benefits like ease of fixing, cost-effectiveness, design and color options, compatibility with different floor-types, durability, low- maintenance, ease of repair, and its evergreen stunning attractiveness, engineered wood flooring certainly takes the cake by being at the top in the priority list of most customers across the globe!