Most up-to-date research on "Inglot Cosmetics: How a small firm with vision successfully challenged established business rules" to its huge collection of research reports.
Inglot Cosmetics (Inglot), a Polish cosmetics company founded in 1983, has evolved from a company known for selling cheap, powdery eye shadow trios in Polish supermarkets to one of the most internationally recognizable Polish consumer brands. It has achieved this while financing its growth solely with revenues from current operations and relying on word-of-mouth marketing.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/inglot-cosmetics-how-a-small-firm-with-vision-successfully-challenged-established-business-rules-report.html
Features and benefits
- This case study identifies the size, growth, drivers and leading players in the global make-up market.
- Looks at the future growth prospects of the global make-up market with forecasts.
- Compares sales categories within the global make-up market.
- Examines the opportunities presented by Halal cosmetics.
- The global make-up market is driven by increasing demand for advanced and sophisticated cosmetic products. While many Western cosmetics markets are reaching their saturation point, emerging and developing economies present lucrative revenue opportunities. Halal cosmetics are rising as one of the fastest growing consumer segments in the world.
- Inglot Cosmetics started as a chemical producer and within only a few years, taking advantage of the changing political situation in Poland, the company became a large cosmetics manufacturer with a presence at all major beauty gatherings and events around the globe.
- Within 20 years Inglot expanded rapidly and established its presence on six continents, in more than 57 countries. Its growth strategy relies solely on a franchise model. At present, Inglot is a record-setter among Polish firms selling abroad. Its breathable nail polish formula, called O2M, became a surprise hit with Muslim women.
Browse Reports in Industry Profile @ http://www.researchmoz.us/industry-profile-market-reports-173.html
The country’s ageing infrastructure assets continue to drive capital investment in the electricity distribution industry. Distribution network operators are also ramping up investment in new technologies to accommodate higher quantities of distributed generation and low carbon technologies on the grid.”
Market Research Report on Global and Chinese Artificial Egg Industry, 2009-2019 is a professional and in-depth market survey on Global and Chinese Artificial Egg industry. The report firstly reviews the basic information of Artificial Egg including its classification, application and manufacturing technology; The report then explores global and Chinas top manufacturers of Artificial Egg...
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: