ReportsnReports.com adds “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Nigeria 2014” report to its research database.
This report is a thorough analysis of Nigeria's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of Nigeria HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=276762.
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=276762.
- In 2013, Nigerian HNWIs held 17.2%, equal to US$15 billion, of their wealth outside their home country, which is below the global average of 20-30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to value US$19 billion by 2018, accounting for 16.2% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Europe accounted for 28% of these foreign assets.
- It was followed by North America with 24.3%, Africa with 23.2%, Asia-Pacific with 13.1%, Latin America with 8%, and the Middle East with 3.5%.
- During the review period, Nigerian HNWI allocations to North America decreased sharply compared with other regions, from 29.3% in 2009 to 24.3% in 2013. Asia-Pacific and Latin America were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their levels of investment in Europe to 30.5% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with many believing the European economy will flourish in the near future.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Nigeria.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Banking and Financial Services (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, healthcare, environment, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, biotechnology, chemicals, water and much more.