Summary: Fitness pioneer Dr. John Spencer Ellis started the Fitness Hall of Fame to honor to all those who have paved the way for the industry. The aim behind same is to honor the world’s most significant contributors to the world of fitness & at same time provide a learning experience for those who would be interested in following in their footsteps.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA – Fitness Industry is close to whooping $25 billion industry, which has grown significantly in the past years & has been one of the few industries to show significant growth even during the recent downtime. To honor those who have made significant contributions and to provide a learning experience for those interested in fitness, fitness pioneer Dr. John Spencer Ellis recently launched the Fitness Hall of Fame.
"I have been awed by such a large number of astonishing men and ladies who have helped individuals get fit, who have offered better approaches for taking a gander at wellbeing and health, and who have changed the state of our reality through wellness. In light of that, I needed to give a superior stage to regarding these trailblazers, pioneers, trend-setters and legends," Ellis said.
Nomination classifications for the 2014 Fitness Hall of Fame include:
• Under 40 Trend Setter: For people who have made critical commitments to the business by making persuasive patterns – with at least 10 years progressing knowledge with an evident track record.
• Educational Leader: For people who have exhibited long haul instructive greatness – with at least 10 years progressing knowledge with an unquestionable track record.
• Inventor/Innovator: For people who have made an item, wellness framework or administration that has altered the business – with at least 10 years continuous experience with an unquestionable track record.
• Trainer/Coach: For people who have showed a long haul convention of greatness in preparing or guiding – with at least 10 years continuous experience with an undeniable track record.
• Living Legend: For people perceived by the Fitness Hall of Fame Advisory Board and the voting open as giving unequaled worldwide commitments to the business for no less than 15 years.
• Legacy: Given to the family/home of a person who has passed and who at one time gave unequaled worldwide commitments to the business for no less than 20 years.
Every year, two individuals will be drafted into the Fitness Hall of Fame in every class except for the Legacy honor, which will respect one man yearly. The introductory 2014 instigation will occur online with future occasions in New York City or Las Vegas.
An allotment of all Fitness Hall of Fame returns go to its assigned philanthropy, the Get America Fit Foundation and gifts are, no doubt acknowledged to proceed these wellness legacies and give chances to future inductees at http://fitnesshalloffame.com/help the-wellness corridor of-notoriety/
About The Fitness Hall of Fame
Started in 2014 by wellness pioneer Dr. John Spencer Ellis, the Fitness Hall of Fame is devoted to respecting the world's most noteworthy benefactors and symbols in the realm of wellness and to giving a learning background to the individuals who wish to emulate their example. Pioneers and legends are perceived yearly for their striking commitments to the business, and shares of returns are given to the Get America Fit Foundation. For more data on designations and help, please visit http://fitnesshalloffame.com/